Translation bug

• Hello guys, I'm from Brazil and I love to play minecraft with IC2 with my friends and even with my english medium I have no problems to play, however my friends do not have a good english, so I decided to translate mod (v1.115.348 ) and after finishing the translation even managed to play with the pt_BR translation put the desing of the letters is strange and so undefined as to be unreadable unless in fullscreen. Anyone know how to solve this?

The translation is attached.

Sorry for my english.

• If memory serves, I believe our lovely SpwnX is fluent in both English and Portuguese.

Alblaka says:

"People using their intellect in attempts to discuss other people into the ground could be considered less intellectual then people using their intellect for something beneficial :3"

• I am sure he could help you. just private message him.

Alblaka says:

"People using their intellect in attempts to discuss other people into the ground could be considered less intellectual then people using their intellect for something beneficial :3"

• Official Post

English :
    Thats a problem regarding the font used by minecraft.
    When "Português (BR) language is chosen it doesn't recognize some letters written on the lang file the way they are.
    It uses special code for those letters.
    Try opening .minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar/lang/pt_br.properties, you will see that in the place of "ç" and some other letters are fancy combinations of symbols.
    That happens as portuguese has these : ´ , ^ , ~ , ` with vowels below them, alongside "ç" letter.

PS: I'm fluent in portuguese as it is my native language. I'm brazillian

Português :
    Este é um problema relacionado a fonte usado pelo minecraft.
    Quando o idioma "Português (BR)" é selecionado ele não reconhece algumas letras escritas no arquivo de linguagem da forma como elas são.
    Há um código especial para essas letras.
    Tente abrir .minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar/lang/pt_br.properties, você verá que no lugar de "ç" e outras letras há estranhas combinaçoes de símbolos.
    Isso se deve ao portugues haver acentos, alem da letra cedilha (ç).

PS: Eu sou fluente em português porque ela é minha lingua nativa. Eu sou brasileiro.
    Falar a verdade eu escrevo melhor em ingles do que em portugues =)

• Perdão, não consegui me expressar bem já que estava limitado pelo meu inglês, o problema não é a acentuação e sim a fonte, segue algumas screenshots:

Sei que pode parecer frescura mas essa fonte fora de tela cheia é praticamente ilegível, eu uso a sphax porem testei com outras texturas (incluindo a default) e todas apresentam esse problema, teria como usar a fonte normal da textura?

Translated by Google:
    The problem is not the accent but the letter design. I know it sounds idiot but this letter design out of full screen is unreadable, I use Sphax however tested it with other textures (including default) and all exhibit this problem, how can I use the normal font?

• Official Post

Talvez a resolução de seu monitor seja baixa, porque no meu monitor (1600x900) e GUI scale normal eu consigo ler normalmente as letras.
    A redução do tamanho da fonte se deve aos caracteres especiais do portugues (que não existem no ingles), anteriormente citados.