Troubles with compatibility IC2 and Dynamic Elevators

• I have trouble with the both IC2 and Dynamic Elevators mods, when these mods installed together, minecraft crashes. Without IC2, Dynamic Elevtors works. I have seen the similar thread (Here), Galaxy_2Alex said that, you have to adjust some IDs in the config of IC2, but I don't know how to do it. Say, pls, how to adjust IDs?

• Thank you, it works, but Elevator block and elavator button have textures of macerator :D, probably I have an error in config file of Dynamic Elevator (I have changed IDs in config file of Dynamic Elevators). It's my config file of the Dynamic Elevators, look it up pls, and say me, where I have error.

Also I do it conversely - I have restored the original config file of the Dynamic Elevators, and changed only one ID (216), but the same problem

• Thank you, it works, but Elevator block and elavator button have textures of macerator :D, probably I have an error in config file of Dynamic Elevator (I have changed IDs in config file of Dynamic Elevators). It's my config file of the Dynamic Elevators, look it up pls, and say me, where I have error.

Also I do it conversely - I have restored the original config file of the Dynamic Elevators, and changed only one ID (216), but the same problem

Sounds like an Item ID conflict now, not a Block ID conflict.

• Official Post

What is the difference?

That error given is different, and it will cause items to override each other.
    Basically, you can fix both the same way, by changing the IDs that conflicts (have the same number duh) on the configs of the mods.

• Probably texture specification error by Dynamic Elevators. The last time I used it there was some config for it.

Otherwise, you may have to do some ID changing if the item ID difference is within 256.