[Addon] [Fred Trek for Industrialcraft and Gregtech for minecraft 1.6.2(WIP)] Welcome to all Trekkies

• Seems pretty good!

But do you plan to add Borg?

I totally dont want to put some nanoprobes into a lappack to troll(and assimilate) Greg. WHY DO YOU EVEN THINK OF THAT?

Yes i will, but later, when they are factions and ships already, so they can assimilate something. I mabe will make a building contest for starships, and the winners ships will go into the mod, and they will get a special place in crédits. If yo do want to asssimilate greg, go for it, and if not, dont. (ill make a anoprobe, when it assimilâtes you, it kills you but you are still there as a borg if you go back to that place :huh: .)

• Yes i will, but later, when they are factions and ships already, so they can assimilate something. I mabe will make a building contest for starships, and the winners ships will go into the mod, and they will get a special place in crédits. If yo do want to asssimilate greg, go for it, and if not, dont. (ill make a anoprobe, when it assimilâtes you, it kills you but you are still there as a borg if you go back to that place :huh: .)

Nice! So I can get assimilated and then, as a drone, assimilate Greg? Awesome! *Thinks about unassimilateable cage*

And the contest is a nice idea. Lets hope nobody will build Borg ships there, that would be slightly...not creative. And by the way, what do you do in the Delta Quadrant and how did you came there?

• Nice! So I can get assimilated and then, as a drone, assimilate Greg? Awesome! *Thinks about unassimilateable cage*

And the contest is a nice idea. Lets hope nobody will build Borg ships there, that would be slightly...not creative. And by the way, what do you do in the Delta Quadrant and how did you came there?

Yes, and no, if you are assimilated by a borg you die but you character leaves there, but you can assimilate yourself and have a character looks like a borg on singelplayer or server.

i am playing god there, so if i mess up something, just the delta quadrant will be destroyed and nothing else. :thumbup:

• Yes, and no, if you are assimilated by a borg you die but you character leaves there, but you can assimilate yourself and have a character looks like a borg on singelplayer or server.

i am playing god there, so if i mess up something, just the delta quadrant will be destroyed and nothing else. :thumbup:

Guess why I want to assimilate Greg. I once had a Borg Drone Skinand told him that we are the borg, he will be assimilated and that resistance is futile, and he just did nothing.

So they all test there dangerous betas and alphas in the delta quadrant, killing dozenss of innocent violent evil aliens and devastating their weapons of mass destruction labs! So thats the secret of Minecraft Modding.

• So they all test there dangerous betas and alphas in the delta quadrant, killing dozenss of innocent violent evil aliens and devastating their weapons of mass destruction labs! So thats the secret of Minecraft Modding.

Oh men, it was a secret :cursing: :!:

• Btw, what is present for now in the addon ?

the adon contains only items, decorative blocks and a snowball shooting phaser. ill add verry soon armor, Tools and mobs

• Also, Automatic Advanced Machines are planned for GT.

the new machines will be instant processing, but you need to feed 100 times more energy in it, and will be much more difficult to make.

• Official Post

the new machines will be instant processing, but you need to feed 100 times more energy in it, and will be much more difficult to make.

Oh, then i can just use fully overclocked IC² machines to get instant processing for 5x more energy instead.
    Although they are not easy to supply energy if you have GT, as you have to use LV voltage on something that consumes 5000 EU/t (one operation per tick)

• Oh, then i can just use fully overclocked IC² machines to get instant processing for 5x more energy instead.

Unless he meant "100x more EU/t" instead of "100x more EU" ^^. Ok, I guess it's not the case otherwise centrifuging Lava would cost way less with that than using Vanilla GT because it last like 50 000 ticks ^^

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Oh, then i can just use fully overclocked IC² machines to get instant processing for 5x more energy instead.
    Although they are not easy to supply energy if you have GT, as you have to use LV voltage on something that consumes 5000 EU/t (one operation per tick)

the thing is that i will try to make it balanced, and these machines will accept all values of power provided by EPS conduit that let pass throu max 1billion GJ(Giga Joules) that one unit = 1000 MJ and the 2500 EU ill also try to make it fusion with ME cables if you have Applied energistics.

• He has no hairs because he likes being bald. I would think that 25th century medicine would be able to cure baldness, especially since we can more or less do that today.