More complex Nuclear Reactors

• With Complex Nuclear Reactor, I mean that you have to build a Reactor like a pressurized water reactor with its fuel rods, hulled in a Moderator (ex. water), circulating trough pipes (has to be pressurized), heating water in another circuitry (unpressurized), so it becomes steam, moving a turbine, which is connected to a Generator. Then this water has to be cooled down. Even like a real pressurized water reactor (I hope I didn't make a mistake in this explanation). I think it is to simple to just craft 7 blocks, put in them some cooling elements and the fuel rods and then recieving much energy by doing almost nothing. The whole reactor could/should be controlled by a "nuclear reactor computer" and you have to actually build all the parts of the reactor. I know this is maybe hard to code, but I think it would be worth it. What do you think? Thank you for reading and answering. Sorry for my bad English.

Freude, schöner Götterfunken,
    Tochter aus Elysium,
    Wir betreten feuertrunken,
    Himmlische, dein Heiligthum!
    Deine Zauber binden wieder
    Was die Mode streng geteilt;
    Alle Menschen werden Brüder,
    Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

• Official Post

Currently IC² is kinda "frozen" in terms of development, as the main developer (alblaka) is currently missing.

Although, you can expect a major nuclear reactor overhaul from GregoriusT, owner of the major IC² addon (GregTech), sometime in the future.
    Molten Salt Reactors are being developed atm, will be a bit more complex than IC² ones, but nothing overcomplicated (for now).

• pick eclipce and make your own mod\addon, this perfectly possible, stuff like fernflower will allow to skip most of learning process by stealing code.

тавариж, I don't think that I could make this so easiely, I have almost no knowledge about programming.

Freude, schöner Götterfunken,
    Tochter aus Elysium,
    Wir betreten feuertrunken,
    Himmlische, dein Heiligthum!
    Deine Zauber binden wieder
    Was die Mode streng geteilt;
    Alle Menschen werden Brüder,
    Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.