Industrial Craft textures?? :/

• Official Post

The left 2 are the miner's arm.
    The right ones I'm guessing sticky reed, some other reed and something pumpkin like.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• From left to right: mining pipe, mining tip, old texture no longer used, old texture no longer used, sticky resin when placed on the ground.

By the way, if you're planning to create textures for the last beta version you need to use the new format with individual png files for each texture.

• From left to right: mining pipe, mining tip, old texture no longer used, old texture no longer used, sticky resin when placed on the ground.

By the way, if you're planning to create textures for the last beta version you need to use the new format with individual png files for each texture.

First of all thank you for your fast answer!

I found the mining pipe and the sticky resin as well...But I'm still searching for the "mining tip" and what happened to the unused textures?! May you could help me with that again :)

• Official Post

The mining tip comes from the box that lowers into the ground when a miner runs.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.