White Screen Crash upon starting Minecraft 1.5.2

• I added IC2 to a rather large Modpack which is in development, many mods are part of it, and so when Minecraft first failed to launch I checked for ID conflicts, the usual source of misery, followed by a sudden influx of cursing as I could not find an obvious issue in the crash report. I have tested the pack with and without IC2, as I like to make sure I install big mods such as this as individuals rather than a few at a time I knew the issue was with IC2. I have ensured zero ID conflicts exist, and yet each time I try to launch Minecraft with IC2 installed it Loads the Mojang screen before seemingly telling me to go f*** myself and gives me an unending white screen crash.

Can someone please try to help me solve this as well as tell me how to diagnose the problem myself in the future so that I can solve similar issues myself if they occur again? Just a short note on what to look for and a snippet of the Crash Report that reveals the issue and what that means would be great. No point asking for help with your problems if you don't learn from it, eh?

Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/SgVBRRVt

Thank you in advance for any and all assistance.

• First off, I see you have the API installed - this is not necessary, is troublesome, redundant and may cause issues.

Secondly, it seems that your copy of IC2 (or some other mod) has a missing file. Try redownloading IC2, and if problem persists, try redownloading other mods.

Thirdly, IC2 build 395_lf is reported to be not very stable with other mods, try backdating to 374_lf or 364_lf.

Fourthly, try removing mods one by one (other than IC2) until you hit the one that doesn't cause issues. because this may be a mod-combo error.