Fusion Reactor won't work and I don't know why...

• Hello guys! Once again I have a problem that I can't solve by myself:
    After some days of hard crafting I finally build the GT-Fusion Reactor. In the picture you can see, that I connected 2 Plasma-Generators to the 4 Energy Injectors (2x2048 EU/t, which are necessary for the Deuterium/Tritium Fuel Combiantion I use). But, when the reaction starts it only produces one Helium Plasma Cell and then the reaction stops and I absolutly have no plan why. Could you please help me? I despair at this...

Freude, schöner Götterfunken,
    Tochter aus Elysium,
    Wir betreten feuertrunken,
    Himmlische, dein Heiligthum!
    Deine Zauber binden wieder
    Was die Mode streng geteilt;
    Alle Menschen werden Brüder,
    Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

• cover your ceiling first, rain can cause explosions w/ gregtech machienes. Second: is your fuel production buffered? meaning do you have extra fuel waiting to be piped into the reactor? if it ever stops receiving fuel the whole thing shuts down

• 1. I disabled that in the configs, and 2. Yes, I have some stacks Deuterium and Tritium. I think the problem is, that the whole reaction needs 4096eu/t but the Generators only start producing after the first reaction happend, so that the whole thing is getting interrupted.

Freude, schöner Götterfunken,
    Tochter aus Elysium,
    Wir betreten feuertrunken,
    Himmlische, dein Heiligthum!
    Deine Zauber binden wieder
    Was die Mode streng geteilt;
    Alle Menschen werden Brüder,
    Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

• Official Post

Have the first cell split into two 500mb packets, then put them into seperate plasma gens to make the 4096/t Also only put energy into two of the injectors after the initial reaction.