-=[ IC2 API Tutorials ]=- AGK's Basic Usage Tutorials

• :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond:

Greetings fellow earthlings!

:Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond:

It seems I can just not make up my mind. The website seemed useless and rather difficult for the end person to use. (It is still there if you liked it, but it will be more dedicated to my personal mods in the (hopeful) near future.)

And since I do not like typing, I am not going to do any text tutorials for my own sanity. Though, if you are interested in translating my videos into text ones, I would be more then happy to assist you in any way you see fit!

For any new developers, I highly, HIGHLY, recommend knowing these things before you even think about using the IC2 API:

• Java (Duh)
    • Forge modding
    • Using apis and extending/interfacing other files

If you are good with those, the sky's the limit! (Well, block ids are limited to at most 4096, items being 32000, but other than that!)

All my IC2 Videos get put into this playlist:http://www.youtube.com/playlis…UiMG7xV414FDZCvO7XRGrA7MU

bad-sales-pitch().init

I also post many other Minecraft modding tutorials on my channel, so feel free to subscribe!

If you want any help or need anything specific, please feel free to ask me in any way!

So ya. Thats 'bout it.

Edited 7 times, last by AGKz ().

• Official Post

Very nice, the videos are really well made and should encourage more people to try and learn some programming. This also helps my plans to provide some example code for the various functionality :D

With the changes in the experimental branch parts of the API will have to change unfortunately, but that should be mostly superficial. You could try basing further videos on that version, The parts you've touched so far, i.e. Items, IElectricItem and IElectricItemManager, are likely to stay the same or at least very similar.