Diamond drill suggestion

• Hello, I'm suggesting that the power consumption of the diamond drill in the miner should be lowered, because The diamond drill can destroy easily blocks that it should require less power to do compared to the normal drill.

It should be that the mining drill should use 450-470 EU in the miner
    While the diamond drill should use 350-370 EU in the miner

• The diamond drill doesn't need too much speed to destroy. So why you need to make diamond drill higher speed? It can have same speed with an ordinary drill and can make more operations than it

• The diamond drill doesn't need too much speed to destroy. So why you need to make diamond drill higher speed? It can have same speed with an ordinary drill and can make more operations than it

It is modeled after the vanilla MC's tool system.

Mining Drill/Iron Pickaxe: slower, can't mine obsidian
    Diamond Drill/Diamond Pickaxe: faster, can mine obsidian

• So the diamond drill should use less power than the mining drill ,therefore more uses

In an industrial sense, the diamond drill is "overclocked" and increases speed for more power consumption.

However, the battery has not been improved so there will be less uses.

• The drill is covered in diamonds. Therefore, more friction will be created, necessitating higher energy usage while also boring faster. Ergo, more or at least the same amount of power must be expended in order to mine out a block. And if you're so bothered about energy usage, use a diamond pick, wear a batpack, or have a charging point near you.