Addon cooling

• Please respond who can help.

Need a very simple addon.
    Will provide an opportunity to add to the reactor for cooling cell with water.

:Water Cell: > :Reactor: (-250 Heat > :Empty Cell:

Really want to, cry for help! Who can help, please respond.

• Basically you want CASUC back ? They were removed for their OPness you know ?
    Anyway, who know what will happen with IC2 experimental ? ^^

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• yes, I need it.
    It is necessary that expended only for cooling water.
    Is there no way to add such a possibility? 8|

I have built a large nuclear power plant.
    because of this all the stops and no one can help ?(

Basically you want CASUC back ? They were removed for their OPness you know ?
    Anyway, who know what will happen with IC2 experimental ? ^^

• Nobody did it because it was/is completly OP.
    And you basically can do this, you'll just need to cool the Cooling Cells down before they melt ^^.

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Just make a reactor in which each Nuclear Fuel have one or more adjacent Cooling Cell (at least with GT, dunno if it buffed Cooling Cells or not), then apart from that put as many Fuel Cells as you want, and use some others reactors with Components Heat Vent in to cool your cells down. Just switch your reactor off when it hasn't enough Cooling Cells. This is not OP, so a lot more expensive, but it works well.

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Just make a reactor in which each Nuclear Fuel have one or more adjacent Cooling Cell (at least with GT, dunno if it buffed Cooling Cells or not), then apart from that put as many Fuel Cells as you want, and use some others reactors with Components Heat Vent in to cool your cells down. Just switch your reactor off when it hasn't enough Cooling Cells. This is not OP, so a lot more expensive, but it works well.

I need that would be used in the cooling process (expended) water not spent components.
    Reactor input cell with water(or bucket water) - reactor cooling - output empty cell( or empty bucket)

I need a realistic cooling process :)

• That was in IC2 from MC 1.7.4 Beta to MC official. And it ended into the ability to get 1200/1800 EU with little work from one reactor, without components but Buckets and RP2 stuff.

Btw, I'd like to point out that, as of the Cooling system, IC2 is more realistic than what you suggest, assuming Coolants cells = primary circuit and Water to steam = second circuit. I'd just like the secondary circuit to cool down the Cooling Cells ^^.

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• That was in IC2 from MC 1.7.4 Beta to MC official. And it ended into the ability to get 1200/1800 EU with little work from one reactor, without components but Buckets and RP2 stuff.

Btw, I'd like to point out that, as of the Cooling system, IC2 is more realistic than what you suggest, assuming Coolants cells = primary circuit and Water to steam = second circuit. I'd just like the secondary circuit to cool down the Cooling Cells ^^.

yes you are right
    I see realism that must cool the reactor liquid components: a reactor consumes fluid or components thereof to recover from the liquid
    Only liquid components should be spent

Now, to restore part of the reactor, it is necessary to use materials
    So, when the reactor spent different materials and not liquid

• There should really be a spin off reactor addon that uses liquid cooling instead of melting and/or relying on components. There should be a new upgraded reactor that you make that able to accept liquid of coolant of your choice. So you pump in your coolant to put in the reactor than you must pump out what is called Heated Coolant. In order to cool that down, there should be two ways cool it by setting up a cooling pipe line in a special tank of water, the bigger the tank the more effective cooling you get. Or a machine to accept the coolant then cools it and output the coolant again. (just like a refinery from BC) Of course if you decide the water tank cooling it'll be less compact and requires water (the more cooling and the bigger the tank the more water must be replaced). Or you could take a step further and make it entirely realistic by getting steam out of the Heated coolant after running via the tank so you won't get any eu out of th reactor directly. So the more heated coolant is ran and the bigger the tank and pipeline the more steam you get. Then you must run the steam to electric generators to generates your eu. There should be different tiers of everything so you can mix and match to your needs. Then I may actually use these :Reactor: for power then.