The Spambot Wars: The History

• With the amount of things happening at the moment with the Spambot Wars Season 3 referencing the first two seasons. I think its time to have a Bio section so that anyone who has participated or is participating can provide information on their character/s and provide new people with some information on what the heck is happening in the story and provide some backstory for the characters.

• Official Post

What is happening at all : Pure non-sense :3

Backstory :
    Wind Engineer, (me), learned the secrets of the matter, allowing easier management of the same and easy generation of energy.
    Currently, since the ship i am doesnt have space propulsion, due an emergency flee to escape the spambots in the farlands, i'm unable to use solar winds (plasma flow) to generate energy and have to sustain my tiny ship using minecraftia's wind and the magnetic waves that penetrate in the atmosphere.
    I'm mass fabricating materials meanwhile. Whenever i gather enough material to build a space propulsion, i will set off.
    In the farlands, anything that is not shielded against its corruption code, will eventually perish to death.
    Thats why i'm safe here, for now.

• Name: Blaster
    Backstory: Believed to have been raised in the Anathos region, Blaster was raised to be a expert trainer. He left to explore other parts of Minecraftia before the initial wave of Spambots. In the initial attack, he was captured by spambots and experimented on, and as a result, his mind and body were absorbed into that of his Blaziken's, with Blaster's mind taking over the body. Using these new powers, he escaped the spambot facility and became a lone soldier against the spambots (it was believed that during this time, he developed several pieces of technology such as the Frame Carrier Mk 1 and when he discovered N.I.C.O.L.E. Blaster eventually became involved with Greg Tech Intergalactical in the latter half of the first strike of spambots and assisted in the attack on the SpamBase by providing key information on the base. When the Gamma Rays were going to destroy Minecraftia, Blaster used the Frame Carrier to launch Red Matter and Anti Matter explosives to absorb the Gamma rays that were going to destroy Minecraftia (if it hadn't have been teleported to safety). Before Returning to Minecraftia, the Frame Carrier was attacked by Space Pirates and was forced to retreat to a unknown dimension for repairs. Blaster returned to Minecraftia with new information on the dimension and in time for the second wave.

During the second war, Blaster developed the Minecraftia Defense Station, a Space Station that server as the first line of defense from any more Spambot battleships. During this time, the Frame Carrier Mk 1 was destroyed in an attack from Executive Bolts. From the Defense station, Blaster observed the second war and provided equipment to people who were out in the field. Blaster saved Scott, a Minecraftian Mage, from the Twilight Forrest (which was destroyed in the process) and sided with The Fire of Drake after discovering his battleships in the Minecraftian Solar System. Apon discovering the Chaos Emeralds, Blaster used the (then prototype) Frame Carrier Mk II and traveled to the Hex system to meet with Executive Bolts and find out what he was doing with the chaos emeralds. When he found out about the Mysterious Man, Blaster used the Chaos Emeralds that Bolts had obtained along with the Solaris Emerald of Water to separate him and Blaziken and used the power from the Solaris Emerald, and an Arceus he befriended from his past, to fight against the Mysterious man (who would latter be frozen due the power difference between him and blaster due to an injury sustained by Arceus and Chaos's disappearance. Blaster would arrive back at the defense station only to have it destroyed due to a spambot attack.

The only know knowledge of the time between the second and third wars is concerning the development of the new defense system and Blaster learning how to use Mana. Blaster authority on the matter was overthrown by Counselor Vechros who believed that the proposal the Blaster presented was no longer needed due to a lack of spambot activity and as a result, a defense system that would latter be compromised was developed. Blaster believes that Vechros had something to do with the third war but has no further proof outside of the charts that a transport ship followed were developed by Vechros's company and the spambot's used a frequency that was similar to the transport ship's. Blaster has, once again, been a key figure in the current war, providing technology that he has been developing in secret due to counsel restrictions along with his A.I, N.I.C.O.L.E whom Blaster has been able to create a "body" for using information he has collected from his time in the unknown dimension. Blaster has recently recovered the Solaris Emerald of Fire, whom he cannot access it's power, and the Frame Carrier Mk III, believed to have been developed using technology based off of a ship thepowdertoy had obtained during the second war.

Known teammates
    N.I.C.O.L.E: A.I helper and fighter
    Scott: Mage who Blaster rescued from the Twilight Forrest
    Chaos: Deceased
    X-360: Believed to be deceased
    Executive Bolts: Ally
    thepowdertoy: Believed to be a former ally
    T10a: Ally
    wasmic: Ally

Blaziken
    Swampert
    Lucario
    Weavile
    Mawile
    Glalie
    Hydreigon
    Zoroark

Powers and Abilities
    1. High intelligence of technology
    2. limited Mana powers
    3. can develop battle stratergies
    4. can use the Solaris Emerald of water, granting him increased speed and agility, will have access to water powers when all 8 Solaris Emeralds have been "bound" to a person

• Bio 1

Name: Edward Holystone Bolts
    Affiliation: Metasystems Engineering, Inc.
    Backstory: Born in New Devonshire, 1977. Attended White City Institute of Technology, obtained six doctorates. Slowly built a corporate empire so powerful and far- reaching, it rivaled GregTech Intergalactical. Began the Pendragon initiative, a top- secret program for the construction of aerial asteroid defense platforms. When the P9591 Asteroid threat was averted, he built a private space station, Lucifer, and retired to a more detatched, managerial position, while still developing weapons of mass destruction. He first became aware of the spambot threat when Thepowdertoy's cruiser exited hyperspace in the region with a spambot Kitchen- Class Heavy Scout. The response was short and to- the- point: a zero- point bomb (now illegal, usage is construed as mass terrorism). Later, Bolts fired a Chaos Bomb at the Minecraftian Orbital Defense Platform, for experimental purposes. Later, he explicitly allied himself with the defenders of Minecraftia, and killed Chaos six times before the spambot threat was averted. The universe reset, Bolts developed an airship, The Veil of Daybreak, later sacrificed in a successful attempt to destroy a Spambot Carrier. He continues working to this moment, but he's also on vacation in Newpool.

Now I know why I don't read the new spambot junk anymore. And seriously, seven posts?

• Now I know why I don't read the new spambot junk anymore. And seriously, seven posts?

That, sir, is a load of hooey. I have written much more than seven posts, and I think this is still a good story.

Then again, haters gonna hate.

Everyone in the world is playing The Game.
    As soon as you think about The Game, you lose The Game. Be advised that you cannot lose The Game more than once in an hour.
    Whenever you lose The Game, you must say "I lost The Game."
    Since, when you think about The Game, you lose The Game, by reading this, you have just lost the game and will continue to do so for the rest of your life. You're welcome.

Yes, I like Nintendo. What's it to you?

My posts will be very infrequent. Just so you know.

• So you do not notice that no one writing at the rest of the forum still writes seomthing in the spambot wars?

So you do not notice that no one writing at the rest of the forum still writes seomthing in the spambot wars?

Last I checked, I write in the rest of the forum.

As soon as you think about The Game, you lose The Game. Be advised that you cannot lose The Game more than once in an hour.
    Since, when you think about The Game, you lose The Game, by reading this, you have just lost the game and will continue to do so for the rest of your life. You're welcome.

• I am just saying that the seven posts indicate that he does nearly nothing in the rest of the forum-

1. The quoting is starting to get ridiculous
    2. exebolts's number has been bugged for a long time, when he joined in on the second war it was 0 for a long time and it appears the same thing is happening again

• You know what? I'm going to delete my post tomorrow, if only to stop all this controversy.
    The post counter thingamajigger is bugged for me, so shut up about it.
    Also, the delete button isn't working...

Edited 2 times, last by execbolts ().

• You know what? I'm going to delete my post tomorrow, if only to stop all this controversy.
    The post counter thingamajigger is bugged for me, so shut up about it.

If there would be any posts. I did not see you anywhere except in the spambot wars 3. It is by the Way the reason why valve is not releasing any games with a 3, as it is so bad!

• If there would be any posts. I did not see you anywhere except in the spambot wars 3. It is by the Way the reason why valve is not releasing any games with a 3, as it is so bad!

What are you on about?

• If there would be any posts. I did not see you anywhere except in the spambot wars 3. It is by the Way the reason why valve is not releasing any games with a 3, as it is so bad!

Are you here to contribute or to criticize?

Open your eyes. I've posted several times on the Rocket Science thread. By the way, is it that bad that I only post there for now? I've just started getting used to the site. At the time of this writing, I'm going to write another post in the Spambot wars thread, because I like writing an exciting and interesting story.

Also:
    Steam Box. Exclusive content. Put it together. And the numerology thing is really stupid. Since when does a number have anything to do with the quality of a game?
    I'm getting fed up with this. Just stop, please.
    Thank you, Blaster.

• Open your eyes. I've posted several times on the Rocket Science thread. By the way, is it that bad that I only post there for now? I've just started getting used to the site. At the time of this writing, I'm going to write another post in the Spambot wars thread, because I like writing an exciting and interesting story.

Also:
    Steam Box. Exclusive content. Put it together. And the numerology thing is really stupid. Since when does a number have anything to do with the quality of a game?
    I'm getting fed up with this. Just stop, please.
    Thank you, Blaster.

No Sweat

• p

If there would be any posts. I did not see you anywhere except in the spambot wars 3. It is by the Way the reason why valve is not releasing any games with a 3, as it is so bad!

whats this got to do with half-life 3?