IC2 EXP v. 2.0.128 Thermal Centrifuge

• Please tell me the recipe thermal centrifuge in v. 2.0.128. In older version it crafting of 2xLaser, 1 x electric motor, 2 x coil, 1x Advanced mashine casing and 3 x refined iron ignot. NEI does not show information about recipie TC.
    Please help.

• Please tell me the recipe thermal centrifuge in v. 2.0.128. In older version it crafting of 2xLaser, 1 x electric motor, 2 x coil, 1x Advanced mashine casing and 3 x refined iron ignot. NEI does not show information about recipie TC.
    Please help.

it`s a good idea if you check the website for ic2 experimental every 6 h for un update and all so check all the other mods that you are using for updates every 24 h if you don't want major bugs (corrupting world's) buy the way 2.0.128 is fine all the recipes warther

• it`s a good idea if you check the website for ic2 experimental every 6 h for un update and all so check all the other mods that you are using for updates every 24 h if you don't want major bugs (corrupting world's) buy the way 2.0.128 is fine all the recipes warther

You are wrong. The recipe for thermal centrifuge, recycler and a couple of other ones are missing. I wonder if the recycler was deprecated, as you cannot even craft it.

• recipe for thermal centrifuge can you look in NEI...just tested Build#133 work fine

• recipe for thermal centrifuge can you look in NEI...just tested Build#133 work fine

Do you need a special version of Forge? I tested lots of IC2x with Forge .844 and .845 and I couldn't find a version since 2.2.0.100 that the recycler or thermal centrifuge would work. And in that version the recycler wouldn't delete the product put into it.

• http://bt.industrial-craft.net/view.php?id=568

143,144 - without the change, the recipe does not work.
    :(
    Maybe there is an alternative way to get the fuel rods for the reactor? Tired of wearing the capsule with lava. 8|

Ok, I can't craft a recycler. Tried with iron ingots, iron platings (hammer x 1), iron cases (hanner x 2), all non-refined, since they are taking refined iron out - and it is not working. Not working even if I give myself some refined iron, either...

Build 2.0.150 - 153, maybe earlier, I haven't tried it before...

Fuel rods are now made at the Metal Former plant, selecting extruder mod (wire), with some iron platings (hammer x 1) inside...

• Fuel rods are now made at the Metal Former plant, selecting extruder mod (wire), with some iron platings (hammer x 1) inside..

I know.
    How to fill them?
    The necessary components are available only in ТС

• I know.
    How to fill them?
    The necessary components are available only in ТС

Yes... Both are non-craftable, aslo in the latest #155
    At the mantis bugtracker , they are reffering to some other typo error in the builds as the source of this bug... I guess I will have to try and correct that error, since the dev team is busy polishing the textures ATM :P