Help with new addonish block

• Hi,
    I am working on a mod which will add a type of, well, macerator :Macerator: , which will be powered by combustible materials utilised in a built in alternator :Wind Mill: . I was wondering how to add every single recipe of the macerator :Macerator: into this block. I have already sorted out the GUIs and stuff with help from coolAlias.
    Thanks,
    SkylordJoel

EDIT:
    Note I am working on a 1.4.7 version of the API for FTB Ultimate compatibility.

• Well first of all, how are you implementing recipes in your new machine?

I would also like to note, I am using one of the newest versions of the IC2 API, so things may be different. But at least this will give you a generic idea

Second, I would get familiar with how the Java Maps work. A map full of recipes can be found by doing this:

Code
    Map maceratorRecipes = Recipes.macerator.getRecipes();

I would also check out the BasicMachineRecipeManager class file in the IC2 Source code. From there you can see exactly what is being stored in that Map and how you can extract it.

• Ummm, that doesn't exist in my version of the src code - probably the most similar is ic2.api.Ic2Recipes.getMacerator recipes or ic2.api.Ic2Recipes.getMaceratorOutputFor - my code for recipes is here on minecraft forums.

http://www.minecraftforum.net/…ui-not-working-correctly/