[Bug 1.0] Nuclear Power output.

• Official Post

I created the following reactor:

The first run it produced 60 EU/s, which it should 3*4*5=60. However, after cooling and reloading the reactor it only produces 30 EU/s, I have two reactors running this setup and they are both producing only 30 EU. I have tried removing the cells and replacing them, as well as exiting and restarting the game to no effect. I did not use any mods such as TMI to get the cells, all of the cells were acquired via enriching isotope cells in a breeder. That is the only difference between the first and second runs; I merely let them cool and replaced the uranium, this time using cells acquired from a breeder instead of ones crafted with a uranium ingot.

• Where does this power go?
    If the machines/whatever receiving the power only demand 30EU, that's all that will be sent. Make sure these are going to MSFUs or to be safe

• Official Post

The output from each reactor intersects at a block ajacent to an MFE input side, dumping the combined power into the MFE, another 5EU/s is also added to the MFE from a different face, from a breeder reactor. From the MFE the power goes to a powered MV transformer increasing the pulses to 512EU/s from the transformer the line combines with another MFE-> powered MV transformer line and that combined power goes to a powered MFS unit. The MFS is at ~50% capacity. The output from the MFS is connected to a terraformer running a flatification program; the terraformer is nowhere near finished with its task.