[discussion] ic2E/gregtech +bonus)

• Hey, I'd like to discuss something of IC2. I liked the idea of new HD textures in Experimental IC2, and then the same old texture a little bit bored. So the first thing I'd like to discuss, is a water mill, now she stopped taking cans and buckets through the pipe ); I'm not talking about the water pipes, the fact that they do not connect.

Second, the Terraformer very slow work and a lot of expensive, newer versions do not pull up more than 512.
    I am very grateful that finally fixed the windmills. And then after the height in minecraft raised to 256, windmilds behaved very strangely and pure randomized.Well, Experimental IC2 I liked, but it should have been done a long time ago, it is now a host of add-ons are added to the fact that there was only now.Sadly only here, what nuke itnt and became very weak and are not beneficial to use for explosions, especially if installed GT.I liked it the nuclear generators that are very long working.More thing would suggest a bit textures for electronic circuits :Electronic Circuit:Click on the circuit
    Well here anyone should fix ores GT Click me

• GT Ores aren't bugged. This is just the feature/core of the vein feature. Some made Texture Packs for it.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Official Post

I still need to do the Nickel one, and Im not sure how it looks inside Gregs newish granite stuff.