Industrial Minecraftia - 1.6.2 Hard IC2 Server --NOT EXPIRAMENTAL--

• Industrial Minecraftia!

The place where you survive and build with the might of industrialization. Come join our small community, we do everything and then some. Don't be shy if you aren't familiar with IC2 / mods in general. We can help, we accept anyone of any skillset and experience, though must be willing to learn and a good team player. We like to keep a small, close-knit group of serious players, who are on often and always building something cool or doing something fun (like tons of minigames)

We as a group love the challenge of hard survival, keeping with the true, balanced experience. The mods we have chosen have been done so carefully. They do not make the game boring and overpowered, everything is still in line with a true survival experience offered from vanilla, except with the awesome industrial might that IC2 offers.

Our server is MAINLY an IC2 server. We do not like experimental, and have stuck with 1.6.2 IC2. All of the other mods either directly support IC2 with cool features, or add a bit more depth to our world.

MOD LIST

If you're interested, leave a reply here, or add me on skype. My skype name is the same as my username here. Hope to hear from you soon.

• Hi, I've played with lots of mod sets, but I've never played IC2 before or Metallurgy 3 for that matter. I'd like to try it. If I'm accepted, please let me know the mod versions.

-Jon418

• I'd like to announce that our server is back recruiting again! Please message me on skype for more information. We can help you with anything you need, setup, questions, learning any of the mods... we are a helpful, fun group to play with.

Message my skype... its the same as my username here.