SMP: new world; same config files - 'world mismatch' ?

• I'm using 2.0.278 - Fuzzzie's configs (http://www.mmo-champion.com/th…-Fuzzzie-s-1-6-4-Mod-List))

After seeing ATG - I decided to use it to generate a new 1.6.4 SMP world using it. After the world is set up - I copy the config files over to my local machine (from the server (and yes, deleted the existing config folder before copying)) and when I try to log into the world, I get error 'world mismatch 5358, 5370 and 5359'. These ID's are in the IC2 config file.

So after my failed first attempt, I decided to copy the config files from my local PC BACK to the server (deleted the config folder again - just to make sure), deleted the world folder and restarted the world (and thus the server) again. I log in again, and get 'world mismatch 5358, 5370, and 5359'

Any suggestions on this? I've double checked Fuzzzie's config files, and don't see any duplicates... It's driving me nuts.

• Hi Epic :) I'm at work, and will get them for you in about an hour or two - as soon as I get home. I think I'm running about 30 mods, but I'll get the exact list as well.

Thanks for the reply btw; I've been running 1.62 experimental and just decided to do a fresh install to 1.6.4 - this was the first thing to come up after i get everything all setup.

Be back with the info you requested in about an hour or so...

• I don't know what happened - I redownloaded some mods; deleted the logs and cleaned up the config files; made a few tweaks - reboot the server and I logged right in. So for now, consider this a PEBKAC error (problem exists between keyboard and chair).