Current issue, Not to do with IC2 but still need help

• I recently had this error and I am having trouble finding out what exactly is wrong and how to fix it. Can someone help me find out what is wrong and how to fix it. It is a Railcraft issue, not IC2 so I understand if this thread is shunned

• Another problem with tickthread. Again. And again. Your server have lot mods, client too.
    Main problem ( I have the same on my server and client ) is separating tickThreads to categories and make performance to be worked by more cores.
    You using MCPC+ ? Because if yes, that's totally inDEV, so problems like that can handle this is by their sides.
    Another is, then 1.6.X mods are still little bit buggy.

I recommend you update your server core (if it's MCPC) and try it again. In other reason, contact CovertJaguar at his site (Railcraft).

If it's not that problem, so sorry.

Can you attached your forge-log / server log completely ?

public void getForumUserData(Signature signature, User user) { if(user.equalsTo("Cass") && user.isOnline() { Forum.Out.println("signature")})return;}

• 1. That instance is just the client. I don't run a server because my other computer needs a new NiC
    2. Thank you for your help
    3. Even if this was a server I wouldn't touch that piece of s&*^ that is MCPC+, there is a thread where I assist in the scolding (and voice my opinions on religion but I digress)
    4. Here is the client FML-0

• I would like to tell you that I know, but I'm confused about that.

Log seems to look almost okay beside of some little erors in reflecting.

That, what is in my head is reason, why Railcraft won't work.

But, number of mods you need to handle is pretty big.

My opinion is two reason why it won't work.

First is problem with CPU's and second problem between Railcraft and GalactiCraft, which seems to have problemy with lot of mods before. :)

Maybe if someone like Greg check that, he'll be able to tell you exactly what happen :)

public void getForumUserData(Signature signature, User user) { if(user.equalsTo("Cass") && user.isOnline() { Forum.Out.println("signature")})return;}

• Those are the two theories I came up with as well. I'm going to test Galacticraft tomorrow if I get a chance (doubtful because of my schedule throughout the week (curse you VCAA)) I'll post an answer when I get one but would anyone who has a better understanding of Java then I do care to voice in?

• Those are the two theories I came up with as well. I'm going to test Galacticraft tomorrow if I get a chance (doubtful because of my schedule throughout the week (curse you VCAA)) I'll post an answer when I get one but would anyone who has a better understanding of Java then I do care to voice in?

Cool, now I'm pretty sure its caused Railcraft itself. Just is. Now it happen even to me no 1.6.4 while I testing "run" in normla mode at eclipse. almost the same error.
    I think Covert make somethin' wrong with it for 1.6.4, because at 1.6.2 it working very well... -_-

• I have a answer. Disabling Galacticraft (via the Magic Launcher, temporary solution I swear) I got the following message spam in the console

2013-10-28 10:40:26 [SEVERE] [Minecraft-Client] @ Pre render
    2013-10-28 10:40:26 [SEVERE] [Minecraft-Client] 1281: Invalid value

I know for a fact that when this appears, it glitches out my graphics. The first attachment is the FML-0 from that attempt. The same thing happens when I completely take out Galacticraft, the second is the FML-0 from that one aswell if it helps.

Edit: The spam message also appears if I disable Optifine