World Gen Crash

• Português: Tenho um problema com meu minecraft que tem alguns mods instalados incluindo o IC2 (1.115.341-lf), consigo entrar no minecraft sem problemas, mas quando eu tento entrar em um mundo, aparece o erro de crash. (se eu jogar no modo pacifico ou sem o IC2, esse erro não acontece)

English: I have a problem with my minecraft that has some mods installed including IC2 (1.115.341-lf), I login minecraft smoothly, but when I try to enter a world, the crash happens. (if I play in peaceful mode or without IC2, this error does not happen)(translated with google translator, I speak Portuguese)

• Official Post

PT-BR : Problema causado devido a um evento antigo de halloween (31/10) Update para : http://ic2api.player.to:8080/job/IC2_experimental
    Aviso : Mod em constante mudança.

EN-US : Problem caused by an old halloween event (31/10). Update to : http://ic2api.player.to:8080/job/IC2_experimental
    Warning : Mod under heavy development.

• Português: Então qual versão devo baixar para jogar no 1.5.2? ou não da para jogar enquanto atualiza?

English: So which version should I download to play on 1.5.2? or not to play while updating?

• Official Post

PT-BR: terá de atualizar para o 1.6.X (IC² exp) ou esperar o halloween acabar :D , quem sabe se mudar a data do pc isso resolva até o proximo halloween.

EN-US: update to 1.6.X (IC² exp) or wait for halloween to end, who knows if you change your computer time it would solve it, until the next halloween.

• Official Post

Easy fix to play in peaceful until Halloween is over. I get the same crash too otherwise :)

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.