Posts by CrafterofMany

Lol, you don't need to be that aggressive to tekkit. I think it is a modpack made for fucking lazy persons (those doesn't deserve politeness in my opinion) that doesn't want to use 1% of their brain to install mods by themselves. There are loads of people like that, tekkit is good for them, not for me and many other people that are smart enough to deal with mods themselves. Kakermix is just a smartass person that get revenue from it. Only thing i have against it is its mods which are insanely Overpowered if well kwown.

If tekkit was deleted from every computer in the world and erased from existence, 95% of mod users would sit at their computer and cry thinking they will never play a mod again. The other 5% (Us) would be laughing at those sad, sad people. This... This is undoubtedly true...

I have a suggestion greg, A use for lithium besides the current ones .(This is a suggestion, change it in any way you like) You put lithium cell in an electrolizer and create a ionized lithium cell. You decide the recipe for a Lithium ion battery and how much EU it holds.This is more of an idea than a suggestion though.

N

You did not read. ;)
    The fusion reactor acts as a cable, hence you need a splitter cable or something after it to cut off the power so it can charge up first.

Greg, any change of putting drills/chainsaws into Tier3 or higher? They are just *way* too good for their cost.

You see, if i use a MFSU with the same set up, it charges, its only when i change to a adjustable :MFS-Unit:. You see all of the EU is lost, how i know is because i checked the MFSUs. Besides, only the EU created by the reactor goes through to those wires.

There is a bit of a bug between the adjustable :MFS-Unit: and the fusion reactor, so i fill it to 100,000,000 (Full) and when i change the output with a wrench, it looses power whial the fusion reactor just goes to 3000-6000 and drops to zero over and over in a cycle, same goes with the interdiminsional :MFS-Unit: .

One question: How many EU are needed to create one Iridium Ore out of Tungsten via the FusionReactor ? I hope less than 200 000, because I would prefer run MassFab on scrap than FR on Tungsten if the second cost more EU. (You should also add something to the config MassFab/MatterFab: changing the energy needed for creating Iridium Ore via Fusion Reactor)

90,000,000 EU, now is that too much? The lowest EU for the fusion reactor it 40,000,000

I like to think of myself as being a uranium miner. Of what I have seen, most people usually skip uranium if they ever see it at the starting of the game because its too soon to think about nuclear energy, but I mine it and say "AWWWWW YEAH". Uranium is my ranium. :D

But if i have to, i'm willing to.