Posts by ruifung

You sure you are using the right version for your MC version? I don't think this mod has been updated to 1.5.1 yet.

How about exposing its entire inventory to the pipes. In theory it should be possible to act like a regular chest to pipes, and drop any item that shouldn't be in it. Like the way ic2 nuclear reactors do (or used to, im not sure - never touched reactors since 1.3.2)

Is it possible to have the quantum chests expose their entire inventory to a pipe? Because I tried using it with logistics pipes only for it to tell me there are insufficient materials because the quantumchests only show 66 of the item to the network at any time.

Compac

that's not a bug, the 2nd slot is for additive macerating. if you put copper in the first slot and tin in the 2nd slot for example, it will produce bronze.

ANNOUNCEMENT: DON'T TRY TO INSTALL INDUSTRIALCRAFT 1.107 WITH THE FIXED API. INSTALL THE ONE WITHOUT THE FIXED API. ALSO, I DON'T THINK COMPACT SOLARS IS COMPATIBLE WITH 1.107 SO DON'T GET IT UNTIL IT IS UPDATED FOR 1.107.

What do you mean compact solars is working with 1.107. And what do you mean fixed api? Surely you don't install the api zip? 1.107 works fine for me and compact solars is working fine too.