LexManos made Pixelmon depend on Thermal Expansion 3
    Mojang says Chisel is horrible.
    MCP makes BuildCraft corrupt worlds when used by Pokefenn
    FlowerChild and ProfMobius get into a drama fight on Google+
    Aidan puts malware in Compact Solars
    Atum adds keyloggers that only works alongside Simple Jetpacks
    RWTema complained about being in Hats on GregTech thread
    Calclavia adds FTB to Direwolf20 Pack.

I see your MV line, transformer, and blast furnace. What did the area around the transformers look like?

I ask because I suspect that one of the transformer faces (either the MV or the LV) output additional power into an adjacent LV line, which wouldn't happen until the MV line had requested power to add to your Blast Furnace's EU buffer. Also, you're *sure* the transformers weren't accidentally set wrong? A transformer doesn't work like a real transformer: in this game, the transformer seems to have two small 'batteries' on the high and low side.

The setup was right, there is also an additional MV-Transformer under the LV-Transformer and the input, outputfaces were correct. Nothing gave additional EU to the machines and that was what made me stunning...

Quoted from "God of sheep"
    I have a little problem with some machines...
    I just connected a row of 32 EU machines to a LV-Transformer which was directly connected to a MV-Transformer. They worked normal for a long time, but suddendly my wiremill descided to explode when I put some copper into it. After that, every machine I connected on that line blew up instantly.
    The only way to fix it was a comlete rebuild of my whole energy network.

You sure it is 32 EU/t? I mean ONLY 32 EU/t. one EU/t more and you will blow up. The Output of another Machine might be electric what causes the Explosion by making it 64 EU/t for an adjacent Machine.

I allways doublecheck everything I build. It was defenitly 32 EU. The explosion happened after I connected the blast furnance to my energynet. But the machines haven't got more then 32 EU/t

EDIT: Which machine outputs eu?

I have a little problem with some machines...
    I just connected a row of 32 EU machines to a LV-Transformer which was directly connected to a MV-Transformer. They worked normal for a long time, but suddendly my wiremill descided to explode when I put some copper into it. After that, every machine I connected on that line blew up instantly.
    The only way to fix it was a comlete rebuild of my whole energy network.

The setup looks like this:

Quoted from "SpwnX"
    One "control block" checking for loads of "dummy" panels?

There is a tiny Problem with that, not unsolvable but there is one. You have to check the skylight for each Dummyblock meaning you have to save the Coords of each Dummy Block, what either causes Chunk Loading or incomplete Solar Panel Structures. I need to get more Ideas before I do that.

Couldn't you make the controlblock to check the whole structure for sunlight and make only squareshapes possible?

You guys try to solve already solved problem. 8192 panel means 8192 solar panels in ONE block.....so why any more multiblocks? That would be worth only for these 8192 panels, however....the ammount of resources for building few of them is immense.....and still is better to have 10x 8192 than some multiblock.....

And solars shall not be multiblock also by theme...

Why shouldn't they be multiblocks? In real life solar panels can cover up large areas, why not in minecraft?
    Multiblock panels would be a great performance upgrade.

I am very glad to see that Zuxelus and Master801 took over this amazing mod. :D
    Of course I tested the build for 1.6.4 and I want to report a small list of bugs^^
    -There is something wrong with the Exo Quantum Leggins (sometimes the don't stop sprinting unless I jump).
    -Upgrade key doesn't work?
    -Exo Quantum Boots don't take the fall damage.
    -Solar panel produces EU at night :D
    -The jetpack doesn't work the same way as in Industrialcraft (If you fall and press space, you'll move up instantly instead of slowing down first).
    I discoverd these things when I tested the mod, nevertheless keep on the good work!