[1.5.2] [SSP/SMP] IndustrialCraft 2 Combo Armors v1.14.3

• Found a little bug, it may be related to smart moving interaction.

The Flight turbine uses no EU. Would it be possible if the issue is with smart moving interaction to add a switch to the config so that if the turbine is on it just uses its turbine power regardless of flying/walking?

• Can't you combine your versions in some way? What you are doing is a bit silly :wacko:

Which versions are you talking about? One is mine which you can download here but where is another version? Original code? But I've found almost all bugs related to decompilation.
    I don't want to continue this discussion. This is my LAST reply to this topic. I do not want to waste time on it.
    I'm ready to work together on new functionality (add new features, items, integration with other mods, 1.7.2 version) but not on fixing again Armor Assembler tileentity.
    If you don't like my builds you can wait for official release.
    P.S. Thanks a lot for detected errors.

• Which versions are you talking about? One is mine which you can download here but where is another version? Original code? But I've found almost all bugs related to decompilation.
    I don't want to continue this discussion. This is my LAST reply to this topic. I do not want to waste time on it.
    I'm ready to work together on new functionality (add new features, items, integration with other mods, 1.7.2 version) but not on fixing again Armor Assembler tileentity.
    If you don't like my builds you can wait for official release.
    P.S. Thanks a lot for detected errors.

I was going to say, lets try it again, but this killed the idea... again.

• Well for overpowered addons, I've got an idea: It's called "config"... Or doesn't that work?

Iff yu find misstaks, you may keep them! (Or tell me if neccessary...)

• Official Post

Don't crush the dream! :D

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• I knew that you don't like me :D But I'm still here.

This 'fight' seems really stupid now. -_-

This fight is stupid from the beginning.

It was about "working together" problem. Not about working on the mod. I plan to work on the mod till I will have stable 1.6.4 and 1.7.2 versions.
    Now I'm rewriting Packet Handling according to 1.7 standard. So I plan to finish first 1.7.2 build in few days.

• I knew that you don't like me :D But I'm still here.

This fight is stupid from the beginning.

It was about "working together" problem. Not about working on the mod. I plan to work on the mod till I will have stable 1.6.4 and 1.7.2 versions.
    Now I'm rewriting Packet Handling according to 1.7 standard. So I plan to finish first 1.7.2 build in few days.

Pretty much.

• So is there any chance that the flight module could draw power when on rather than when flying (Config based) I fear my request may have been lost in the lively back and forth.

• So is there any chance that the flight module could draw power when on rather than when flying (Config based) I fear my request may have been lost in the lively back and forth.

No. I saw your first message. I'll fix this error in next build. I've tested the flight module only with Electric Jetpack and it was correct. Thanks.

• Thanking you muchly!

Edit: Did some testing and also found that the Discharge is not functioning. Holding attack then tapping the IC2CA upgrades key would discharge the armour with lightning, atm nothing happens.
    Edit2: Power upgrades give different values than shown in NEI
    eg. Energy Storage MK3 should give 1M EU, but instead gives 2M EU, MK2 should give 100k but gives 200k
    5x MK2 gives 600k
    5x MK3 gives 6M

• Next 1.6.4 build.
    - fixed all errors detected by Quintine (turbine, discharge, cloaking, energy storage)
    - changed config (added config for NanoBow modes)
    - small NEI update and code review
    Sorry. 1.14.3.06 had one critical error with turbine using so 1.14.3.07. Thanks again to Quintine.

• Found a new bug. When you change modes with the nanobow/Turn the flight turbine on or off the armour has its energy value reset to full.

Edit: It actually seems to restore the charge level to a previous state (When the charge was changed for the first time after login)

Edit2: New update works great now :)