Support Request: [IC2 V1.112] java.lang.NullPointerException ERROR

• When I try to load my existing world with IC2, I receive this messege

Help guys! :) Any help will appreciated! :)

• Have you updated Forestry to the latest version? If not do that, if it still doesn't work, I'm suspecting an API failure, so try the thread titled "Trivial fix for 'incompatibilitys' of a NEW IC² version to other mods." stickied in this Support forum (sorry, I can't hyperlink stuff on my current computer).

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Is it possible that your .minecraft IDs do not match with your map's IDs? If this started happening after you recently updated, that is a possibility.

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Yes, it possible. Can you tell me with the fix? srry for bad english

Sorry it took me so long to reply, I did not have Internet access for quite a while, and it still might not work after doing this. Go to your .minecraft folder, open the "saves" folder, open the file titled "ic2_map", then open the config folder and open the IC2 config file, then copy the entries that begin with "block." into your blocks section of the IC2 config file and the ones that begin with "item." into the items section, hit control + H (or the replace function) and replace "block." and "item." with "I:". If it doesn't work, then that was unfortunately not the problem.