Posts by Hyppe

Now I have all my precious storage blocks which can be crafted from Greg ingots and uncrafted to Greg ingots, you are my hero!! :D

Btw, noticed that forestry bronze nerf stopped working on last version and it's still not working. Config for the nerf is set to true. I think it happened when i updated forestry.

Is there any place for peoples reactor designs using Gregtech? I suck at planning my own ;(

Compressing coppers always give you copper plates even before the change, you can make copper block using the vanilla way (9 coppers in crafting table )

Yes i can, but not with IC2 copper (which the IC2 furnace is pushing out when smelting dusts). Works with RP2 copper tho. Same with tin. RP2 block recipe only regognizes RP2 ingots.

You mean Redpower Copperblocks. Forestry doesnt have Storage Blocks. I needed to remove the IC²-Recipe for these Blocks, because they were overriding the Redpower Variant (which you can slice into Microblocks).

Oh ok, I can understand that. But now there is now way to make copper blocks as the compressor wants to make copper plates. And also the RP2 blocks that are made with compressor return RP2 ingots back (while being originally IC2 ingots) :(

Maybe a config option? :P

I'd rather have my IC2 blocks back, I can live without tin and copper covers and stuff :D

I'm having a little problem with copper and tin storage blocks. I have storage block crafting / uncrafting enabled in the config. But I can't seem to craft copper or tin blocks from IC2 ingots. The IC2 blocks show on the nei, but they have no recipe. I can craft forestry blocks tho with forestry ingots. Also compressor produces forestry blocks. Made a copy of my instance and removed gregtech from it, the IC2 block recipes were back and working properly, does gregtech disable the wrong recipe or something?

Anyway, this mod is awesome, keep up the good work! :D

First, thanks for this mod, it really seems awesome :D been messing around with it in creative, cant wait until RP2 comes out and can start a new world with it :)

hey greg could you add the possibility to allow MatterFabricator and MassFabricator both at the same time with the same "amplifier need for UU" ?

i know this question is stupid enough... but by allowing the MatterFab you automaticaly, disable massfab. even if ic2 recipes: Massfabricator:true

i dont ask it bcouse i like the Massfab, its just a simple question..

Same thing actually crossed my mind. It would also be great, if these two machines could be both enabled with different configurable EU need. Like make the basic massfab inefficient compared to the gregtech one (cheaper to make, more expensive to operate) :D So two tiers of massfabs 8)

hm :Industrial Diamond: <-- you're the first person to notice it....or the others say nothing and enjoy ^^

will change the UU = forcicium recepie like 3:2 ...calculating a little

I hope I didn't ruin ppls fun with this :D

Would it be easier to nerf the converter itself (or too)? My previous post was based on no scrap situation, it gets 6x worse with scrap. With scrap, the UU to forcicium ratio should be 6:1 or higher to prevent free energy loops. In that case, getting the forcicium from UU gets very expensive when used in forcefield stuff itself. With current UU recipe (1:4) and scrap, one piece of forcicium only costs 41666 EU (4*166666/16), so thats the max converter should 'add' on the process.