[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• I think that a temporary solution without adding more addons, is:
    If you have installed RP2, nerf your equivalence between diamonds and sapphires/rubies for IC2. For example, in the recipe for lapatron crystals, Instead of replacing the diamond for a sapphire with your modifications, you could change it for a block of sapphire.

• Whats about Waste-Land-Sand from EBXL, Soulsand, digging out a Desert, macerate Cobble into Sand or Railcraft-Saltpeter to get the Stuff?

I don't use EXBL :(
    BTW, still no alternate chrome source...???

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

• Hey Greg,

I would like to say, I absolutely love your addon, it is simply amazing, and the sheer amount of new things to build and design is great fun. There is just one small suggestion that several of my friends and I would love to see happen. The rock cutter, on its own, is an amazing tool. The one thing that would make it even more amazing, is if we could use it in a Miner to basically silk touch everything on the way down (So we don't lose out on the precious iridium/redstone/lapis/etc). This functionality would come at the price of proportionally larger EU costs per item mined, as well as a longer delay between breaking blocks (similar to the difference between diamond drill and regular, just longer).

TL;DR: Rock cutter + Miner + more EU = pure amazingness. Thanks for taking the time to read,

Shydow

• Nooooooooo!!!! Add something to make potassium other than ender pearls.

Can't you just macerate cobblestone, craft sand into sandstone then pulverize that sandstone? Or did he remove niter from it entirely?

AFAIK not currently possible.

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

• I know mistaqur mentioned many posts back (in the 100ish range) that they would be working on RC compatability but I have this feeling that to get compat you may need to overload the miner, which means a whole shitload of work. I know greg has said he does not want to do that, and I think he also wants the RC as a manual tool only.

Edit: The only clean way I could see of doing this would be to remove the recepie of the current miner, add your own miner that is a clone in every way to the old miner but has some form of api tio add tools to it.

• Mistaqur, what do you personly think of gregtech (i wonder because of others point of view on slow's livestream, especialy jaded's)

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

• I'm having a little problem with copper and tin storage blocks. I have storage block crafting / uncrafting enabled in the config. But I can't seem to craft copper or tin blocks from IC2 ingots. The IC2 blocks show on the nei, but they have no recipe. I can craft forestry blocks tho with forestry ingots. Also compressor produces forestry blocks. Made a copy of my instance and removed gregtech from it, the IC2 block recipes were back and working properly, does gregtech disable the wrong recipe or something?

Anyway, this mod is awesome, keep up the good work! :D

• Official Post

I'm having a little problem with copper and tin storage blocks. I have storage block crafting / uncrafting enabled in the config. But I can't seem to craft copper or tin blocks from IC2 ingots. The IC2 blocks show on the nei, but they have no recipe. I can craft forestry blocks tho with forestry ingots. Also compressor produces forestry blocks. Made a copy of my instance and removed gregtech from it, the IC2 block recipes were back and working properly, does gregtech disable the wrong recipe or something?

You mean Redpower Copperblocks. Forestry doesnt have Storage Blocks. I needed to remove the IC²-Recipe for these Blocks, because they were overriding the Redpower Variant (which you can slice into Microblocks).

Edit:
    V2.72c:
    Fixed some Bugs.
    Added some Liquid Effects to the Liquids.

• You mean Redpower Copperblocks. Forestry doesnt have Storage Blocks. I needed to remove the IC²-Recipe for these Blocks, because they were overriding the Redpower Variant (which you can slice into Microblocks).

Oh ok, I can understand that. But now there is now way to make copper blocks as the compressor wants to make copper plates. And also the RP2 blocks that are made with compressor return RP2 ingots back (while being originally IC2 ingots) :(

Maybe a config option? :P

I'd rather have my IC2 blocks back, I can live without tin and copper covers and stuff :D

• Compressing coppers always give you copper plates even before the change, you can make copper block using the vanilla way (9 coppers in crafting table ) :)

Hi Greg, just a suggestion, as you already enable the fluid form of deuterium and trititum, do you want to consider adding deuterium, helium 3 and tritium slots in the fusion reactor? Or you can do that already?..

And I have to say that Sheldonite Ore is pretty OP.. Especially the amount of platinum you can get from it.. Perhaps a nerf is possible?

• Compressing coppers always give you copper plates even before the change, you can make copper block using the vanilla way (9 coppers in crafting table )

Yes i can, but not with IC2 copper (which the IC2 furnace is pushing out when smelting dusts). Works with RP2 copper tho. Same with tin. RP2 block recipe only regognizes RP2 ingots.

• Fixed some Bugs.

Do you actually fix bugs or just write that? I mean, I saw a few bugs during v1.x but now I don't see any. It's not possible to find anything other than exploits and dupe glitches like that sandstone thing which got fixed.

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

• when i put a stack of redstone in the centrifuge i get 20 mercury cells
    so 64 redstone + some tin + 20 redstone + 20 coppercable = 640 single use batteries = 640kEU
    seems quite a lot to me... or how much EU does the centrifuge take for that?

List of People I know who didn't blew up a machine from Advanced Machines addon by wiring them to MV: { }

Yay math exam is soon... lots of fun... "you love taylor approximation with parameters" *beat head with stick*

• when i put a stack of redstone in the centrifuge i get 20 mercure cells
    so 64 redstone + some tin + 20 redstone + 20 coppercable = 640 single use batteries = 640kEU
    seems quite a lot to me... or how much EU does the centrifuge take for that?

needs 110K eu per 64 redstone dusts, so it's around 530k per 64 redstones.. OMG, a new energy resource for early gameplay :D thanks dude..