Posts by flotschi301

I've now played aroud with it and i am not able to get UUMatter from the Mass Fab. I've installed a brand new installation of MC 1.7.10 and only installed forge and IC2exp. My setup is very simple: an MFSU, glass fibre cable and the mass fab. I've inserted transformer upgrades in the mass fab and it started to run (counting up to 100).
    When reaching 100 % it starts from 0 agein - quite normal - but there is no liquid shown in the mass fab.
    When hovering over the internal tank, it shows me 1000 Mb if UUMatter.
    I've tried to extract it by putting universal fluid cells inside the mass fab, but they are not getting filled up. also i've tried to eject it with the fluid ejector upgrade - no success.
    This is my installation:
    MC 1.7.10
    forge-1.7.10-10.13.1.1217
    industrialcraft-2-2.2.647-experimental

Does anyone know if this is a bug, or if there is anything new i do not know yet? (i am trying to update from industrialcraft-2_2.0.369-experimental)

found some time to test the above:
    when opening the game to LAN, i am able to open the chests again, but when leaving the LAN-mode, I am not able again. Also I've tried setting up the game without a dos-batchfile (which I used to redirect the %appdata% variable.
    the tipp about the changed player-id sounds legit to me. Any idea how to update my map?

I am currently using Minecraft 1.6.4 (client version) with the following mods:
    forge-1.6.4-9.11.1.953-installer
    industrialcraft-2-2.0.369-experimental.jar
    buildcraft-A-1.6.4-4.2.2.jar
    [1.6.4][code=c][forge]LumberJack

now I've tried to update to Minecraft 1.7.2 (client version) with the
    following mods:
    forge-1.7.2-10.12.2.1147-installer
    industrialcraft-2-2.1.483-experimental
    buildcraft-6.0.16
    [1.7.2]bspkrsCore-universal-6.11
    [1.7.2]Treecapitator-universal-2.0.3.jar

The game starts without issues, but then I've imported my map from the previous version and now I am no longer able to open all personal safes I created. I am getting a post, that "this safe belongs to ..." and gives my players name. I am still using the same account (in fact I only have this one)
    Then I've tried to remove all personal safes in my previous version, imported this map again to the new version and installed one personal safe. I was able to open it once, but then again the same happened and I couldn't open it any more.

Can anyone help me on getting the safes to open again?

-------------------------------
    Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
    Sun Java 1.7.0_17 64bit

i now changed all IDs in my ic2_map.cfg to match the IDs in IC2.cfg and the map is loading finally,
    BUT
    all IC2-Blocks i had in my world are gone (Mashines, Solar-panels, Rubber-Trees and so on...
    I've bypassed the Problem with the Buildcraft-Pipes by just removing them from the map and store them in chests wich would also be an option to the IC2-Blocks, but this will result in loosing all trees and in having to prepare the map with a massive time-cunsumption.
    Any ideas? I've started MC with the log but there is no error shown.

i've just updated to MC1.4.5 with the mods IC2 1.110 and BuildCraft 3.2.2
    Since then i am no longer able to load my map i've used for some time. Minecraft loads fine, also creating new maps and playing on them works fine, just then trying to load my ola map, it's getting stuck at "building terrain". Crash report attached:

i've tried to use several different versions of forge mainly minecraftforge-universal-1.4.5-6.4.2.445
    While using MC 1.4.5 with the beta of IC2 (1.109) and Buildcraft 3.2.1 it worked fine except the known bugs. I've also tried different older versions of my map also from before using the IC2 1.109 beta without success.