Posts by Antnyvw

I'm having a problem accessing the page to download the minecraft 1.10.2 version of IC2. When I click on the link I get the following error:

HTTP Error 404

Problem accessing /job/IC2_110/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/build/libs/industrialcraft-2-2.6.255-ex110.jar. Reason:

Not found

Can anyone help please?

Thanks

Antony

Can anyone tell me if there is a cure for wiring that keeps detaching itself. What I mean is I've spent several hours setting up a nuclear reactor and cabling out from it to other rooms. I logged off for a while to get a break but on return the cables have broken down to small square blocks that are not attached to each other. Anything attached to them - like the light panels are detached and usually on the floor. As this is on a server its not helpful to other users as it the has to be re-cabled from scratch. I'm using ic2 version 2.6.87-ex110 on Minecraft 1.10.2.
    Any help would be much appreciated thanks.

I am having a problem with the laminators falling off their attachments when I log out. The laminators are attached to fibre cable, but when I log out and come back at a later time - I am finding that many of them have fallen to the ground. Does anyone know why this is happening please? I was wondering if it was because they were switched on when logging out? This is obviously a problem as I have many of them scattered through out several places. If this is not the reason can any suggest whats causing it and a solution please?

Thanks
    Antony

thanks for the reply. Just to check to see if I have this right. Instead of using the block id of 4149/1 I should use instead minecraft:copper_ore? (Assuming that Worldpainter can use that format).

Just checked with worldpainter and it cannot use the registry names. So I'm hoping there is another way I can remap the block ids to with in the 4095 limit.

Hi folk. My son has created a world using World Painter. We want to add in the IC2 ores to it, but have hit a stumbling block. World Painter tells us that the highest block id it uses is 4095. However a test run reveals to us that the ores from IC2 are using block 4149/1 /2 /3 & /4 (info gathered using F3 + H in minecraft). Can someone help me in figuring out how to get the ores into World Painter please? I have tried their support but they have referred me to here as it looks as if IC2 is remapping the blocks somehow. We have tried using the ids given on this website (which are in the 400s) but all that shows in a test run after using the data in WP is the chequred block instead of the ores themselves.
    The only other mods in use are:-

Building bricks
    Simple covers
    hopper ducts
    villagebox
    lunatarius core
    Bd - Lib (linked to building bricks)
    MC multipart
    schematic (only on single player)
    JEI

This is using Minecraft 1.10.2

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.
    Antony

Rotary Macerators don't exist in vanilla IC².
    Anyways, the rotMacerator you are using belongs to the Advanced Machines 4.6 addon (not the Advanced Machines Original 1.6 for IC² 1.111 & MC 1.4.4/1.4.5). The machines in there have a maximum voltage tolerance of 32 EU-p, that means they will blow up from a direct connection of Multi-Functional Electricity Unit (MFE) which outputs 128 EU-p.

Thanks. Looks like Im using the wrong addon then :( But at least I know why its blowing up.

Hi Ive been trying to connect an MFE to a rotary macerator via glass fibre but it keeps blowing up when I add power via solar panels. Where am I going wrong? (Also happens with induction furnaces). The only time it does not blow is if i go via a transformer. I thought it was supposed to be able to connect with out one?

thanks Antony