Posts by invultri

I was downloading the mods, but then I ran into 2 problems:
    - I can't find the right MineTweaker version, I have an older version, is this good enough or do I need the one mentioned in the main post, if so can someone send me the right version of the mod
    - the Carpenter's blocks mod download doesn't seem to work for me, can someone please send me the file for the mod.

Greetings,
    Ahntmizin

Minetweaker: http://minetweaker.powerofbytes.com/wiki
    Carpenters: attached

World will reset for 1.7, and if PFAA becomes far more balanced when that happens, I'll try and convince inv to add it :)

Galacticraft poles are made with Compressed Steel, which is oredict registered as plateSteel.

Yes I have been following the discussion on PFAA and since it and gregtech are moving closer together it is a good contender to replace UB in kirara 2.0, which is likely to happen when gregtech and ic2 update to 1.7 AND when the players feel they are done

Wait, a Lag Message can only happen 10 times per Chunk Load. I bet 430, 67, 512 is part of the Steam Pipe System of Nonotan, right? I bet that Fluid Pipe goes over Chunk Boundaries (z axis) and causes Lag that way, even though that shouldn't be possible due to Anti-Orphan-Chunk-Technology.

Edit: Found another new Solution. "getTileEntityAtSide(byte aSide)" is getting called by almost every crossblock Function in GT. Buffering the Result of that Function and just checking if the TileEntity is still valid (just a !isInvalid() and a Coordinate Check) would reduce the Access to the TileEntity Mappings and increase the CPU Efficency at the cost of a little bit of Memory (not much, just 6 Object Pointers aka Longs per GT TileEntity). Since all vanilla GT Covers, Automation Blocks and the Pipe Network use that Function to determine connections to adjacent Blocks, this would reduce a ton of Server load.

Profiling indicates that we are fine on memory and really cpu constraint, so I am all in favor of trying to trade memory for cpu :) Is this solution implemented in the latest GT ?

[minecraft@Kirara ~]$ grep "Possible Lag Source" ForgeModLoader-server-0.log | grep "2014-02-06" | cut -d ":" -f 4 | cut -d " " -f 6,7,8,20 | sort | uniq -cd | sort -n --key=1,7 -r
    144 [430, 67, 512] gregtechmod.common.tileentities.pipes.fluids.GT_MetaPipeEntity_Bronze
    56 [139, 76, 113] gregtechmod.common.tileentities.machines.GT_MetaTileEntity_Centrifuge
    52 [142, 79, 108] gregtechmod.common.tileentities.machines.basic.GT_MetaTileEntity_Canner
    36 [158, 73, 108] gregtechmod.common.tileentities.automation.GT_MetaTileEntity_ElectricAutoWorkbench
    20 [376, 67, 505] gregtechmod.common.tileentities.automation.GT_MetaTileEntity_TesseractTerminal
    17 [377, 67, 504] gregtechmod.common.tileentities.automation.GT_MetaTileEntity_TesseractTerminal
    13 [142, 76, 108] gregtechmod.common.tileentities.automation.GT_MetaTileEntity_ElectricRegulatorAdvanced
    10 [-358, 48, 848] gregtechmod.common.tileentities.automation.GT_MetaTileEntity_ElectricAutoWorkbench
    10 [141, 81, 120] gregtechmod.common.tileentities.automation.GT_MetaTileEntity_ElectricRegulatorAdvanced
    9 [-18, 32, -14] gregtechmod.common.tileentities.automation.GT_MetaTileEntity_ElectricAutoWorkbench
    9 [142, 77, 108] gregtechmod.common.tileentities.machines.GT_MetaTileEntity_ChemicalReactor
    7 [140, 77, 108] gregtechmod.common.tileentities.machines.GT_MetaTileEntity_ChemicalReactor
    6 [-130, 79, 31] gregtechmod.common.tileentities.machines.GT_MetaTileEntity_Centrifuge
    5 [1118, 60, 779] gregtechmod.common.tileentities.pipes.items.GT_MetaPipeEntity_Brass
    4 [-483, 127, 7088] gregtechmod.common.tileentities.energy.production.GT_MetaTileEntity_MagicEnergyConverter
    4 [-478, 116, 7062] gregtechmod.common.tileentities.machines.GT_MetaTileEntity_Centrifuge
    4 [-462, 69, 7092] gregtechmod.common.tileentities.automation.GT_MetaTileEntity_Translocator
    4 [-455, 66, 7085] gregtechmod.common.tileentities.energy.storage.GT_MetaTileEntity_LargeCharger
    4 [446, 85, 505] gregtechmod.common.tileentities.machines.multi.GT_MetaTileEntity_FusionInjector
    4 [443, 86, 511] gregtechmod.common.tileentities.machines.GT_MetaTileEntity_Electrolyzer
    4 [437, 86, 511] gregtechmod.common.tileentities.machines.GT_MetaTileEntity_Electrolyzer
    4 [435, 86, 497] gregtechmod.common.tileentities.machines.GT_MetaTileEntity_Electrolyzer
    4 [-400, 59, 842] gregtechmod.common.tileentities.pipes.fluids.GT_MetaPipeEntity_Steel
    4 [-400, 58, 842] gregtechmod.common.tileentities.pipes.fluids.GT_MetaPipeEntity_Steel
    4 [-388, 58, 853] gregtechmod.common.tileentities.machines.GT_MetaTileEntity_Electrolyzer
    4 [-382, 49, 832] gregtechmod.common.tileentities.automation.GT_MetaTileEntity_ElectricRegulatorAdvanced
    4 [-373, 56, 857] gregtechmod.common.tileentities.frames.GT_MetaPipeEntity_Frame_Iron
    4 [-371, 73, 849] gregtechmod.common.tileentities.pipes.fluids.GT_MetaPipeEntity_Steel
    4 [-260, 76, -88] gregtechmod.common.tileentities.automation.GT_MetaTileEntity_ElectricAutoWorkbench
    4 [142, 75, 108] gregtechmod.common.tileentities.machines.GT_MetaTileEntity_ChemicalReactor
    4 [141, 82, 109] gregtechmod.common.tileentities.machines.multi.GT_MetaTileEntity_Grinder
    4 [138, 77, 108] gregtechmod.common.tileentities.machines.GT_MetaTileEntity_ChemicalReactor

Fixed just now. :D

Edit: Yesterday the Connection Lag decreased from ~120kBit/sec to 60kBit/sec, I think that was because the Chunkloader of someone ceased to Function (ran out of Fuel and therefor causing the Lagsource to be unloaded), could you confirm the offswitched Chunkloader?

I would if I knew how to do that ;)

Hello All

Update completed

Update:
    Carpenters blocks to 2.02 (yay adventure mode fix)
    Extra cells to 1.6.7d
    Unidye to 1.4.0
    gregtech to 4.08b
    industrialcraft to build #380
    ironchests to build #700

Backup:
    A full backup has been made