Posts by DarkForce

My suggestion for "Materails" block (But use true json).

Atm i created (for 5.09.31) specail MSSQL Database with some stored procedures - which helped me in translation, because - i'm wasted a lot of time in searching common strings in a whole lang file.

This kind of lang file will speed up translation by "hands", as for me (example) - i will create json>sql converter for it.

It seems that in version 5.09.32 you changed methods in lang file (I'm looking into new lang file, created by pre1 from beginning).

As it was before:

1. Material = Bronze,

2. Material Dust = Bronze Dust

3. Material Small Dust = Small Bronze Dust.

Now:

1. Material = Bronze.

2. Material Dust = %material Dust.

It's nice, but becomes impossible to translate into russian correctly, because we have a lot of variants of ending for materials.

Please, don't change algoritms in lang file...

And sorry for my bad english, it's not my native language.

За основу взят перевод от natzgul89, полностью проработаны все разделы.

Из перевода путем сравнения "классов" выброшены все устаревшие данные, которые не создаются при генерации языкового файла с нуля.

Перевод полностью совместим с версией GT 5.09.31

Добавлен перевод для версии 5.09.32_pre1

# Перевод: MyEternity, (c) 2017

# Дата генерации перевода: 2017-12-28 16:29:48.997

# Прогресс завершения перевода: 100%

Молекулярный "СИПОРАТОР" убило напрочь.
    P.S. Некоторым людям переводом лучше не заниматься вообще. Т.к. качество зачастую хуже чем пиратские переводы 90х.

Problem in GT5Unoff + Cauldron server.
    Tried Forge 1448, 1420 and 1408 - all errors are equal. What can i do to fix it

Found error. Sry. It was my mistake.

Not all gregged, but seriosly nefred recipes.
    They are may be userfull for you.

Rename attachents into *.zs manually.

It's not forge error.
    Because in already generated world - everything is ok. And this world was rendered (generated) under 1307 without errors with earlier version of GT.
    I made tests with NEW world because - it becomes impossible to generate new chunks in my existings world.

And, i suppose 1264 version of FORGE is critical for clientside only. Read carefully: "The Reason for using Forge Version 1263 and not anything newer, is that the Synchronisation Code of all newer Forges is broken causing the "Missing-Textures" to be displayed " (quote from Q/A)

Hello. Latest version of GT and other mods.
    While creating new world with GT a have problems under spoiler.
    Without GT - everything is OK.
    Forge: 1307.

You forgot to mention which Forge version you're using. Assuming that's the World Border I know, latest version runs only on CraftBukkit and is from 27.9.2014, so there's your answer.

It's not WB error. See update in my post. (I use cauldron-1.7.10-1.1286.06.216-server.jar with Forge 1286).

With version gregtech_1.7.10-6.00.04 - server can't start. It's freezes on "[17:14:44] [Server thread/INFO]: Preparing spawn area: 4%"

Solved:
    1. Loaded w/o GT and Generated Spawn area.
    2. Loaded with GT, without errors.

BUT:
    [17:23:46] [Server thread/INFO]: [WorldBorder] [Fill] Reminder: you can cancel at any time with "wb fill cancel", or pause/unpause with "wb fill pause". (free mem: 2563 MB)
    [17:23:46] [Server thread/INFO]: [WorldBorder] [Fill] 0 more chunks processed (0 total, ~0,0%) (free mem: 2563 MB)
    [17:23:46] [Server thread/INFO]: [WorldBorder] [Fill] Saving the world to disk, just to be on the safe side. (free mem: 2563 MB)
    [17:23:46] [Server thread/WARN]: A manual (plugin-induced) save has been detected while server is configured to auto-save. This may affect performance.
    [17:23:58] [Server thread/INFO]: [WorldBorder] [Fill] 1 more chunks processed (1 total, ~0,0%) (free mem: 2511 MB)
    And server freezed. It seems worldgen is broken?

Extra info.
    With version 6...02 there are no problems:
    [17:39:09] [Server thread/INFO]: WorldBorder map generation task for world "world" started.
    [17:39:14] [Server thread/INFO]: [WorldBorder] [Fill] 104 more chunks processed (104 total, ~0,1%) (free mem: 2800 MB)
    [17:39:19] [Server thread/INFO]: [WorldBorder] [Fill] 75 more chunks processed (179 total, ~0,2%) (free mem: 2245 MB)