Posts by Deathlymad

You are probably right, textures are the last step. and also you can build everything out of blocks you just have to scale it right. And yes I am aware of the texture makeover

My idea is that you are able to place a machine block in the world. In this machine block you are able to place electronic circuits. These circuits can be edited in a special workbench and you can draw the circuits and build them in the circuit. the block then will act like the redstone circuit you build

Another way would be multiblock structures. This would change the price. off course it would be more expensive to build more blocks.

Please don't be stupid, the only dependency IC² will need is Forge for
    the near future. Any other dependency would be a hassle for the
    end-user.

Yes but since we are using the 1.6 launcher platform every mod is (as far as i know) capable of downloading its own libs.

and also the models i am talking about can still be "blocky" thats why it would be awesome to support that ressourcepacks then everybody gwets what he likes

I already mentioned in other posts that it would be a good idea to add aupport for other mods, i think that not every mod should integrate IC2 but also should be integrated by IC2 for some people ( like me 8) ) who are playing with a bunch of other mods it would make a way smoother and better gameplay.

I think Industrialcraftneeds some things in the world which are capable of doing certain interactions with the world. In other words Robots. I would be happy that if you add them that you add Lua(Computercraft) support for programming.

I really think it would be awesome if IC2 Machines, and Blocks would use costum 3D Models for example like some Atomic Science Machines. If you want to make it short you could just use the CodeChickenLib from Chickenbones i think it contains modeling it would also give you the possibility to import them out of resourcePacks

Hey Guys I think it would be really awesome if a tech tree as well as several minigames for building things. This would add more different aspects in IC2 than hours and hours of crafting (or minutes and minutes with AE :D ). Another point is that it would help the IC2 newbies and starters with ingame descriptions and Tuturials.