Posts by bloc97

if someone can't decompile minecraft with MCP this one definely wont have a chance to write anything usefull, just relax.

Please read my post carefully before posting stupid and arrogant comments about whether your abilities are better than others, I clearely stated the build number, because any build newer than this will not decompile for me.
    Did you try decompiling it yourself first before posting this comment? No?
    Then let me tell you something : "the one that doesn't listen carefully nor tries things by himself won't make anything useful in life"

do you know english?

can you read?

can you guess what ClassNotFound means?

What did you think I did? Delete item.class from minecraft.jar? Am I that stupid or are you just annoying?

You could alternatively check out how I build OreDupeFix, wherein I reference the IC2 non-API core by building against a remapped dependency, giving full access to IC2 without decompiling.
    Should be fairly self-explanatory but I could write up some more details on the process if there is interest; let me know..

Thanks I will look into that.

-Bloc97

Did it ever have sounds? Mine doesn't seem to from 1.4.7.

I mean any mods created from the c0r3 that originally had sounds won't anymore. But if they never had sounds, it wouldn't be my problem :P.

I think defence didn't have any special sounds. it had a click for th code door and the snapping of the insulation cutter which comes from ic2 anyway I think. and the fence doesn't have any sounds anyway, has it?
    Well, if there are errors in it by now, that's no problem. There also were some before :D
    But I still want to know how you decompiled it now.
    greets, Shadow

I didn't decompile the c0r3 mod, I've only used the source already available. However, for the DeFence and this mod, it will be much more harder to fix, since they are more errors due to decompiling.

-Bloc97

Yes, I do have the forge libraties, and forge itself installed in the MC Jar when decompiling with MCP. But it gives the error that I described above.
    Did you try to decompile IC² 1.5.x? If it works for you, it may be a problem on my end...
    But as I said, IC² for 1.4.6 works, but not the newest 1.5.1...

-Bloc97

When I try to decompile the newest IC² for MC 1.5.x Build 307 1.115, I get this error : :thumbdown:
    This happens for me in any build made for 1.5.x.
    IC² for 1.4.6 Decompiles correctly.

Do anyone know exactly what is causing this error? It seems that it cannot find the Class "Item.class" from the IC2 API folder.
    But as far as I know, it should be looking in ic2.api, and not in net.minecraft... ?(

-Bloc97

I've tried to de obfuscate the code and re-compiling it for 1.5.1, but it seems that there are too many errors to work. MinecraftCreeper
    At least I need to have either F4113n C0r3 or IndustrialCraft² 's original source code.

Also, IndustrialCraft² builds 291+ (1.115) cannot get decompiled. There is a error : :thumbdown:

Did any of you guys have more luck?

-Bloc97