[Addon v1.112]AdvGenerators²v3.3.0-New Toys!!!

• Is the bad reference still in the latest posted version? I just tried adding IC2AdvGenerators²_Universal-3.3.0 (and F4113nC0r3_Universal-4.0.5) my server (Forge 534, industrialcraft-2_1.115.207-lf) but I get this NPE:

• This happens for

Is the bad reference still in the latest posted version? I just tried adding IC2AdvGenerators²_Universal-3.3.0 (and F4113nC0r3_Universal-4.0.5) my server (Forge 534, industrialcraft-2_1.115.207-lf) but I get this NPE:

This occurs for me as well.
    Last line of ForgeModLoader-server-0.log
    2013-03-15 11:17:21 [FINEST] [AGCore] Sending event FMLConstructionEvent to mod AGCore

Then crash report

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // Ooh. Shiny.

Time: 3/15/13 11:17 AM
    Description: Exception in server tick loop

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: bdg

• Hm, someone said it would help to use two client classes, and I thoght it did but when I just tried it, it didnt... :(
    I really need the server compatibility and the working crafting reciepes for multiplayer with some friends (like 14 or so).
    Greets, Shadow

€dit no.4: just looked it up. its the texturefx and the gui that make these problems.
    meaning: bdg.class contains some stuff about texturefx, thats used for the plasma cable i think.
    ats.class is something about gui but i'd have to lookup in the code what it is about exactly and what it is used for :D

maybe you should put them in some sort of @sided only client or so, i'm not really sure how that works, i've seen that once in a forge programming tut and it was used for the client proxy i think.

Iff yu find misstaks, you may keep them! (Or tell me if neccessary...)

Edited 6 times, last by Shadowlife ().

• Ok, I've tracked down the "missing class"-bug to the StoneMacerator. When I added the two missing class-files I got a new error pointing to: "java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: f4113n/AdvGenerators/gui/GuiStoneMacerator" AND "java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: f4113n/core/te/FCGui"

Full error report:

EDIT: The error also seems to point at avf.class missing. Didn't work to add it into a .jar-files in mods-folder either. While it is already in the minecraft_server.jar I'm just confused at this point..

• Oooh! The Stone Macerator looks like a nice addition, I was wondering when someone would get around to Tier 0 to Tier 1 machines.

• By now, after I've been working with all these things, I've got to admit, that i probably dont want to deactivate modules anymore. :D
    But still, could you try and fiy the ID/Meta problem and give the right blocks the right recipes, because i hate invisible iridium stone which is needed for crafting.
    If the recipe was for the visible one for example, that would be better. Thats also valid for the storage and transformer and all those machines, which are there two times.
    Do you think you could get that until in one and a half week? I'd probably need it by then.
    If you don't, thats ok with me tto, then it's probably harder than I thoght :D
    Greets, Shadow

• Why is the Iridium Stone called "Unnamed"?

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

• Official Post

This is seriously buggy :(
    Bugreport: The IV Transformer when placed turns into a Machine block that cannot be destroyed at all.

• Is it just me or is something wrong with the download? Every time I click the download, mediafire just comes up with "Not downloading? Try again." Downloads for all your other addons works for me, so maybe re-upload AdvGenerators?

• I'm receiving this error as well when starting my server. The server and client files are identical and the client works like a charm. Could we get an idea of when this issue would be fixed. I REALLY want to use this mod on a VERY PRIVATE server with just 1 or 2 additional friends (aside from myself).

Oh, if there is a workaround until there is a fix please provide some instructions for same.

• What do you mean with client files? The addon files and config?
    because these don't cause the error.
    It's some rendreing stuff in that case as i wrote.
    And as the server cant render anything as it doesnt have any textures and screen to render it gives you/us an error.
    sadly, you can only fix the first two missing class errors by using the client classes.
    In the end, the problem that salmjak described stays, and thus, you don't even reaaly have to try this until the addon dev gives information about an update or new download :D
    Greets, Shadow

• I got a suggestion: Extradimensional plasma cable that has cable loss the same as the one in the config, that can transfer EU through dimensions. I have an ore processing factory in another mystcraft dimension so I want to keep the voltage (32768 EU/t converted to LV, 1024 p/t, [packets per tick]) when transferring to the dimension. I would like it to be the same as plasma cable, but ofc more expensive and that it can set a frequency, send, receive or send and receive energy.

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

• Hmm. This sort of looks like F4113n is MIA and we have to do this for ourselves XD
    sadly I'm not even a bit good enough at coding to do this, and I dont have the sources...
    So, if you read this F4113n, could you get out a 1.5 version for ic2 1.115+ without the bugs the 1.4.7 version had (bad Ids, changing the blocks)
    I would really love to use this again.
    Greets, Shadow

• I've tried to de obfuscate the code and re-compiling it for 1.5.1, but it seems that there are too many errors to work. MinecraftCreeper
    At least I need to have either F4113n C0r3 or IndustrialCraft² 's original source code.

Also, IndustrialCraft² builds 291+ (1.115) cannot get decompiled. There is a error : :thumbdown:

Did any of you guys have more luck?

-Bloc97

• Official Post

Sadly F4113ns mods are riddled with bugs. I sense it will take great time and effort to get them to work. I would help if I knew any code :(

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• I will continue to try decompiling IC², I WILL NOT SLEEP UNTIL I can update it :D!

Anyway, do you know anywhere I can find IC² sources or the F4113n C0r3 sources?

-Bloc97

• I will continue to try decompiling IC², I WILL NOT SLEEP UNTIL I can update it :D!

Anyway, do you know anywhere I can find IC² sources or the F4113n C0r3 sources?

-Bloc97

I believe those are unaccessible.

GregoriusT has a way of decompiling IC2 on his profile, that may be outdated though.
    He says that the IC2 API is sufficient for modding though.

• You technically can decompile ic2, at least i did it with the 1.4.7 version.
    Sadly it isn't written in the new forge style after deompilation, so you'd have to fix loads and loads of imports bcus everyone points do net/minecraft/src/*enterclassnamehere*;
    Also, I don't have any real idea, why there is a block changing problem.
    but the server problem with the gui and texturefx stuff could be solved by either putting it into clientproxy or putting it behind a @Sided Client i think.
    Greets, Shadow
    Oh, and for decompiling these mods, you have to have the forge libraries in the lib folder of the mcp folder.

• Yes, I do have the forge libraties, and forge itself installed in the MC Jar when decompiling with MCP. But it gives the error that I described above.
    Did you try to decompile IC² 1.5.x? If it works for you, it may be a problem on my end...
    But as I said, IC² for 1.4.6 works, but not the newest 1.5.1...

-Bloc97

• Hmm, you're right...
    I'll have a look, if its a problem with forge or ic2.
    I'll edit this after i found out.
    Here you are: it's ic2.
    I've tried to deobfuscate it with bearded octo nemesis, but I don't know what to do with it.
    Google it if you don't know what it is :D

Shadow

Edited once, last by Shadowlife ().