Posts by Martititi

That would be cool to have something like a mining system on asteroids, or on other planets... =)
    Or, a planetary missile defense system. :)

Or I could imagine other materials absent on Earth, different gravity levels, a moon base, a personal ISS...
    All that kind of stuff mankind ever wanted...

And interplanetary teleporters?
    Multiblocks fusion reactors?

Ice cream?

Martititi, still in another dimension than his two brothers
    Marititi: Wow, okay, what do I have to do.
    He is breathless, because he has ran through the mountains, looking for a good place to settle down
    Martititi: Let's punch some wood... It is quite late. I guess I can establish my base tomorrow... Just take shelter, and rest in my bed...

In his dreams: Martititi sees Herobrine...
    Martititi: Ahh, who are you? What do you want?
    Herobrine: There are two players that have the same name in this game... This is not possible. You should consider teleporting back to where you're from! Or, I will take you in charge. You got what I mean?
    Herobrine starts to go back(/i]
    Martititi: No! Wait a minute... You're the only guy to recognize me as a stranger to this dimension. How do I get out of here?
    Herobrine: I don't know. Do you really think I like to warp to another dimension? And there would be two Herobrines in the same game...
    Martititi: But you can have at least a clue?
    Herobrine: No! I have none. But I'll do something for you. If it works, maybe you'll be able to talk to someone that's qualified enough.

[i]Martititi is teleported to the Aether
    Martititi: Wow, I like the way it looks.
    Someone comes and meet him
    XXXX: Hey dude! You don't recognize me?
    Martititi: I was looking at the background. Sorry for not seeing you... Oh, Morrowerre, so how did you get here?
    Morrowerre: Well, I went to bed and I saw Herobrine...
    Martititi: Yep, I know the end of the story, you asked him how to get back to your dimension and he teleported you here.
    Morrowerre: I guess that if you're here, Brother Auelos must also be close to us.
    Auelos: Someone shouted my name? Who know I'm here? The Aether is full of people now?
    Martititi: Yes, brother. Full of your family.
    Morrowerre: Do you think we are dead because Herobrine killed us?
    Auelos: I don't think so... I guess it would have been more painful. Imagine your soul being sucked up...
    Martititi: I remind you that we've got to go back to where we were...
    Morrowerre: And that's why I'm working on a kind of trans-dimensional teleporter.
    Martititi: Are you? How?
    Morrowerre: I took obsidian dust combined with diamond dust, compressed into a crystal I used to make a parabolic ring around the advanced machine casing. However, I had to fill this casing with some energy crytals in order to get enough energy.
    Martititi: The fact is that you risk overpowering and burning your diamonds by creating an overcharge in the condensators.
    Auelos: That's no problem. You can use the heat generated to produce electricity. This electricity can be sold to another user.
    Martititi: I remind you that we are not working to make profits, but rather to escape this trap.
    Auelos: Oh, yes, you're right. But then, you can use the electricity to power the particle analyzer of the teleporter.
    Morrowerre: Another question: the fact is that it is extremely expensive to build it, so I will not build two of them, one to teleport myself, and the other one to teleport someone with me...
    Martititi: I suggest making a teleporter able so teleport itself, but you'll need some more diamonds. What do you think?
    Morrowerre: That's no problem, just a question of time. However, how can I get your coordinates?
    Martititi: Probably the same as yours.
    Morrowerre: I meant, what dimension?
    Auelos: I'm trying to build up an inter-dimensional communicator, able to communicate with other stuff like the one you have. Maybe I will be able to send the dimension ID to your communicator, and you will be able to join me.
    Martititi: And me?
    Auelos: I propose to give you the plans, and all the steps you have to complete in order to have the communicator working. Anyway, with your skills in math, you'll be able to run a new factory in a very little time, and I'm sure you'll have all the resources by that time.
    Just to warn you, you will need large amounts of UU-matter because there is a lot of iridium and other rare resources on Earth.
    Martititi: Okay, I'll begin to listen to the radio in seven days, just to let me time to get all of what I need working.
    Morrowerre: So, you agree with doing that plan?
    The two answer yes.
    Morrowerre: So let's go, and don't waste time my friends.
    Martititi: See you in a week.
    Auelos: I will do my best. I'm sure we will succeed in doing this. Good bye, my brothers.

OK, you're French is quite good.
    Just to remind you:
    Il faut conjuguer le premier verbe.
    Quelqu'un parle LE Français, pas DU Français.

The rest is correct. You seem to have a good vocabulary otherwise.
    I don't know if this is possible, but can I change my vote?
    I put it on the other language button :D

You've also got French.
    Je peux écrire en Français si je veux, il n'y a pas de problèmes. =)
    Mais il n'y aurait pas des but réel à cela, donc je vais m'en tenir à l'anglais. Après tout, on se comprend mieux, n'est-ce pas?

En plus, le père de la chimie moderne: Antoine Laurent de Lavoisier était Français, nous devrions donc écrire les métaux (et autres éléments) comme ils s'appellent en Français. Si vous n'aimez pas cette idée, vous pouvez toujours utiliser le symbole du tableau de Mendeleiev, je ne vous en voudrai pas.
    =)

LOL, I'm just kidding.
    If you can translate it, I'll be impressed. There are one or two little difficulties that Google Translate might not be able to translate, I think.

Answer to the poll: FRENCH!!!!!!!
    :D

This. The absolute truth...

Maybe we could add aluminium (Al) ?
    I guess it's quite obvious for rockets since we need less metal for the same resistance.

Moreover, it would also be nice to make rockets out of other materials:
    - carbon fiber plates
    - aluminium
    - firsts tiers rockets out of paper (I mean, the little rockets you could use to hurt other players, but only other players

And it would make sense (and a fun gameplay) to have pilotable rockets.
    I mean, you could, thanks to the mouse, direct the rocket to another direction.
    I know you'll question me about how we can get it working with the mouse. Here is the answer. I've been playing a good game about space piloting: Project Freedom. You could pilot the space vehicle by orienting it with the mouse, exactly like how you do to orientate Steve's head. The rocket would in this case go in the direction you're pointing to.

And, please, I beg you to make it compatible with Cuchaz' Ships mod as soon as the API is released (and, if the ships are damageable in the future, rockets will be so cooooooolll!). Please....
    http://www.minecraftforum.net/…-of-blocks/page__st__2120