Posts by Martititi

Auelos, from his point of view
    Auelos: OK, I must be smart enough. What do I have to do in first place?
    Oh, maybe communicate with my other brothers!

Auelos: It is clear that I've been sent to another dimension. First thing: build a inter-dimensional communicator. If I'm the most advanced concerning tools, I'll have to build other things.
    Auelos: So the thing is that I've got to make electromagnetic waves radiate in another dimension that could be for example really close to me, but inaccessible via matter....

Auelos: Humpf, I've found out the trick.
    Let's build something out of what I've got.
    Starts building some stuff out of the trees surrounding him.
    Auelos: OK, that's a good thing I always have my communicator with me. Let's dig the ground and find some iron.

Morrowerre is in another dimension....
    Morrowerre: It seems like I know these mountains...
    Still the same house.
    Morrowerre: Ah I remember. These were the mountains we used to dig in when we found our diamonds.
    Now I understand what this strange light I traveled in was. I just had an inter-dimensional warp.

He sits down, thinks, and tries to have a solution to this problem.
    Morrowerre: OK, I know what I've got to do. It's as simple as if I said "E = mc²". I've just got to build something that will transport me to the dimension I was in.
    A hour after
    Morrowerre: I should maybe build a teleporter. But what coodinates?
    Morrowerre: No, this is not the right idea. Or maybe it is possible to combine the properties of obsidian with a teleporter, with a great deal of energy?
    Morrowerre: I've got something!
    He suddenly realizes something:
    Morrowerre: But I don't know what dimension I've been sent to!
    Morrowerre: Let's think about a dimension'nalyser.

Starts building his industry
    Morrowerre: Anyway, there is no problem with the time passed here, if I can switch between the dimensions, I guess that I can choose which time I'm gonna jump.
    Grabs his tools
    Morrowerre: I'm lucky I took this iridium drill with me. I'm gonna be faster.
    Looks in his bag he has on his back
    Morrowerre: If I'm lucky enough, Oh YES! I've got some energy crystals!
    Starts drilling the ground, finds quickly what he needs to get all the basic industry working.
    Morrowerre: It's easier than what I thought.... Ah, nostalgia of our first diamonds...
    First generators, macerators, ore washing plants, thermal centrifuge, and BC quarries are built.
    Morrowerre: OK, let's find some trees to chop down. I'll make charcoal.

Have you used the new canning machine?
    (the one that can enrich powders from tanks, fill cells from tanks....)

I'm not sure it will work, but maybe.

I would propose: extractor to make the coal fuel (I think it is the extractor), coal fuel cells go to a first canning machine with an ejector upgrade (canning machine set to: drain from cell to tank), 2nd canning machine set to fill from tank to cell.
    The first will drain coalfuel, and pass it to the second thanks to the ejector upgrade. The second will fill the fuel can with the fuel it gets from the first.

Martititi and his two brothers have been sent in another dimension.
    Via com:

Martititi: Morrowerre, Auelos, are you there?
    Radio:krshhhh...
    Martititi: Where am I?
    He looks around. It seems like there are mountains surrounding him. Martititi sees a little house made out of cobblestone.
    Martititi: Is it possible ?
    Two men go out. They look tired and disappointed. We hear a dull sound.
    Martititit: Oh, fichtre no ! How come we can be at this time? What happened? I don'wanna create any paradox. I can't interact with those ones...

Don't wanna give false hopes, but I'm still working on Java.
    Maybe some day in the future I'll be able to take it over, but I'm not really sure.
    The fact is that I've got school alongside programming, and I must prioritize school...
    Well, I'll see if I do much more progress than what I did.

Welcome on the forums.

I think the system that's in place now is better than the other one (even if the replicator takes a lot of time to be built, and a lot of EU to function...). In the former one, you had to stick to strict recipes, and you could not craft something else.
    Maybe it was easier, but here it is a bit more realistic (I know, we are still far from being realistic, although we could do something like combining the Mass fab and the replicator, have a pattern storage and the mass fab would take the pattern directly from the pattern storage).

Martititi: Oh, it seems like your friends have got company!
    Sirius: Stay here, I go to help them.

He leaves us.
    Morrowerre to the others: We'll not leave them and not help them?
    Auelos: Hey, here are some experience points. We'll not pass an occasion to get some. What have you thought?
    Morrowerre: I don't know. Just wondering...

Get a gun out of his bag
    Martititi: You, the unknown man!
    Holds the gun and points it at the man

????: You think you're threating me?
    Martititi: A bullet have a speed that's superior to the sound. If I shoot at you, you'll not have time to react. To have a chance to react to the shooting, you would have to be at least 300 meters away from me!
    ????: Impressive. Maybe you're smarter than what you look like. But you're still not a threat to me.
    Martititi: I'm gonna shoot you down!

His finger touches the trigger
    ????: Oh, I see. You haven't ever killed any body, isn't it?
    Martititi: Well, you'll be the first!
    ????: You would not even press the trigger.
    Martititi: Yeah?
    ????: Yeah.
    Martititi: Would you bet on it?
    ????: Why not?

Sweat appears on Martititi's forehead. His gun trembles. Finally, he lowers the gun.
    ????: I knew you wouldn't shoot!
    Martititi: I-... I.. I cannot. Please excuse me, my brothers and friends. I cannot.
    ????: I knew it.

Martititi finally gets back to where he was.
    Auelos: You're not responsible for it.
    Morrowerre: Don't worry for this, we'll find a solution. We're engineers, we can find a solution.
    ????: Hey, you're now my prisoners! Come back quietly, and I'll not hurt you.

Martititi quickly points his gun and presses the trigger. Every body can almost see the bullet go towards the man
    ????: Ah, ah, ah! Huh? What happens?
    Invokes the shield he used to take Scott down.
    ????: What did you imagine?

The bullet hits the shield and falls to the ground
    Martititi: Hey, it also works for the bullets?
    Auelos: I've got plans about how to kill him but I would have to think more.
    Morrowerre: Hey, I don't know how it works but stopping bullets is quite difficult, what was the bullet made out of?
    Martititi: It's not the moment!
    ????: At least somebody's here to regulate the conversation.
    Martititi: Who are you?
    ????: No importance in giving you my name. But you can call me "the one that you know".
    Morrowerre: He asked you your name! Not a nickname. Repeat after me: N-A-M-E. Name. Again: Name. Just like this.
    Auelos: You can also say "Nickname", but without the "nick". That's almost the same, but...
    ????: Enough!

Fires a beam at them. It passed over them for 2 cm
    Auelos Smiling: Oh, that was a close one.
    Morrowerre: If he is as efficient as saying "Name" and aiming at someone, there is no chance he will give us his name.
    ????: Are you kidding me? I've got the power to kill you in a second and you're still telling sarcasm?
    Martititi: Actually, that's quite smart from them. They provoke you, and you cannot answer because either you don't have the sense of humor and you cannot do any thing : they've guessed that you needed us. What for? We don't know. However, you've wasted enough time with us to need our brains. Otherwise you would have already killed us.
    ???? Sharply: No! I'm gonna kill you!
    Martititi: Is it?
    Auelos: He is so cute.
    Morrowerre: Maybe you should say it with a bit more conviction. I think you've got to train yourself. And, more tragically would be so cool. Look, it's like in a movie.
    Martititi: Oh, you mean this kind of old westerns?
    Auelos: That was so cool!.
    ????: And they're starting again... OK! Enough. I've got to propose you something.
    Martititi: A proposition? Fires his gun
    ????: You've already tested it. Why do you do that?
    Martititi: You seemed a bit less concentrated.
    ????: What?
    Martititi: If you think I'm gonna give you advice, you're still sleeping and dreaming.

During the time of their speaking, Flaras is emerging, but still confused. Sarah is trying to help Scott in recovering.

During the battle:
    Martititi: Hey, where is Morrowerre?
    Auelos: Wasn't he solving this overheating-thing?
    Martititi: Hope he'll hear the noise here. Ironically: We've got lovely company over here.
    Auelos: Agreed. But I'm not sure, the problem happened to be very deep. He might not hear us.

The planes, flying around, attack, dropping bombs on the buildings
    Auelos: Do you think they can see us now that we are hidden behind the building N°D?
    Martititi: I hope they cannot, but I guess they are equipped with radars. Just wondering, if I remember well, you rejected the fact of producing anti-air products?
    Auelos: This was not profitable enough. Who would buy some of these?
    Martititi: Well, a weapon is always useful.

Some time later, after having defended the factory as much as they could, they just had to realize they could not defend it indefinitely, and the planes would easily destroy everything. Though, when they had entirely reduced the buildings to dust, helicopters came and dropped some kind of little forces. They began to enter in the remains and started to look for valuable things in it. Our heroes will always remember it, a group of 50 men, helped by a sort of robots, carrying out pieces of artillery. Luckily, no piece was new, they all had been damaged by the bombing.

Auelos: They are taking our work!
    Martititi: Sadly yes. Don't try to fight back now. They are too strong for us, my brother. Though, I promise you we'll punish them, or we shall die.
    Auelos: They are retreating in their aircrafts. Let's go back to our industry and see what remains.

The former bricks buildings are reduced to ashes. There is nothing much left than the underground parts of the factory.
    Fortunately, the invaders took a look at the armory and did not mind to dig a bit more.
    Martititi and Auelos decide to in the underground parts, looking for Morrowerre.

Martititi Souting: Hey! Is there anyone downstairs?
    Auelos: Let's go to the lower floor. There is a computer here. Ask him if there is something moving in the corridors.

Martititi types commands in the ComputerCraft console. The computer access the CCTV network, and scans the latest informations recorded.
    A line appears: Access denied, disk not existing

Martititi: Sacrebleu! The bombing disconnected the CCTV disk. I knew the system was unstable.
    Auelos: Let's find out where Morrowerre is. He shall not be so far from us. MORROWERRE !! HELLO, ARE YOU THERE?
    Martititi: HEY!! BROTHER!!

A distant voice is heard
    Morrowerre: I'm there! Down the G sector. Come with me, we've got a problem.
    They rush to the G sector, the one that holds the nuclear reactor, the different hazmat suits and the control computer.
    Morrowerre: Look: this computer is overheating. Who crafted it?
    Auelos: We bought it from the shop next door. It was written Nuclear Control.
    Martititi: What's the matter?
    Morrowerre: The reactor N°3 is overheating. Who on Earth thought it was a good idea to remove the Coolant cells?
    Martititi: They must have melted.
    Morrowerre: That's not the problem. You guys, realize a reactor is close to explode just behind this wall?
    Martititi: What are we doing there? Does anyone have a CF sprayer and some iron scaffolds?

The two shake their head, saying "no"
    They rush towards the exit. They are at around 4/5 of the way to outside when they feel vibrations under their feet

Morrowerre: RUUUNN!

Dust is falling from the ceiling, they run as quickly as possible. They feel the burst of hot air coming. Martititi opens the door to go out, runs with his two brothers and hide behind a wall. The three put their hands on their ears, and see the door being blown up by the blast.
    Martititi: It inspires me a new type of cannon.
    Auelos: How can you be so mad?

The wall they are close to falls down on them. They cannot take shelter, and they thank the reactor for being so unstable, cause they had taken compressed air cells, and a hazmat suit each. They share the few food cans they had with them. They hope somebody will come to help them, although their hopes are very little, since the place they are is under a wall, in the middle of destroyed buildings, in the middle of small mountains.