Posts by Cursed Halo

None of the ID's you told me to use worked. Is there any way to make it so these blocks don't have IDs?

every block has a id =/ just take the .zip out of the mods folder then go ingame and use TMI or NEI and look around 88 and 89 for any skips in numbers(a example being chunkloader block being 89 and then u having 83-88 open) which u will can then add advanced machines blocks(which all three are one ID)to 87 and then add the solar arrays to 88. problem solved with the end result being solar arrays=88 and advanced machines=87

(with chunkloader block(from additional pipes) being 89

is this new patch a fix for the no name singularity compressor? cause mines is still blank when using arsenic's temp. fix =3

also looks cool for the redpower support =).

Nice, think I'll nab this, ever since the Portal mod got uber borked, I have just been using SPC to get back home, and chucking a few diamonds as 'payment'. This is definitely an improvement:D

ikr i was using spc also, but portal gun wouldn't work well in v3.... but now in v4 it seems to be working, at least for me :/

Nice Work McFistyBuns -- I too have been waiting on something like this.

Let me know when you feel its 'stable' enough, and I'll be happy to do a Youtube Mod Spotlight for you. Just say when :D.

Like others in the thread, I'd love to see this work 'both ways' -- simply so I could generate energy with steam engines, use teleport pipes to move it elsewhere, store it in an MFSU, and convert it back into BC energy for powering a quarry. Excessive? Perhaps :) but it'd be a fun build!!

Hello again Direwolf =P when i found this mod yesterday i was like "direwolf is SO going to do a mod spotlight on this, it's too good to pass up"

I love your videos more then anyone else doing minecraft vids atm.
    your very smart and know what your doing :D sorry if i sound like a fanboy but i can't seem to express my happiness

My problem is fixed... but when i was using the tool.. before i even started i made a backup of my .minecraft and then just now .... i deleted my current .minecraft so i can start fresh... then i realized that i messed up and in anger removed the items from my trash can.... now i just realized that i had my save file.... in there.. and i deleted it permently =(.

working on trying to get it back atm =(

edit: yay back =D
    edit2: :/ minecraft was trolling me.. it only contained "portalgun.properties" :/

From Crash screen, it worked fine before but i was testing out a mod tool which would let me enable and disable mods and install with ease... so i was testing it then all of i sudden i get this. I tried re installing by hand and still :/

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: ic2/BlockMultiID at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method) at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClassCond(Unknown Source) at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source) at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source) at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source) at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$000(Unknown Source) at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source) at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source) at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) at mod_IC2_AdvMachine.(mod_IC2_AdvMachine.java:32) at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source) at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source) at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source) at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Unknown Source) at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Unknown Source) at ModLoader.addMod(ModLoader.java:275) at ModLoader.readFromClassPath(ModLoader.java:1114) at ModLoader.init(ModLoader.java:825) at ModLoader.AddAllRenderers(ModLoader.java:186) at aam.(aam.java:61) at aam.(aam.java:10) at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(SourceFile:259) at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(SourceFile:629) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: ic2.BlockMultiID at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source) at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source) at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) ... 28 more

and when using geterror.bat from zombe modpack i get:

Code
    Failed to load mod from "mod_IC2_AdvMachine.class"