[AddOn v1.43/v1.64] Advanced Machines V3.2 Beta 2

• No. You only need 2.0 SSP. The "Buildcraft" version was literally just a version 1.2 that complied with buildcraft pipes. Once I figure out why my "Attachments" tab isn't working, I'll likely just remove the old versions.

Thank you and sorry for the confusion.

• Hmm, I seem to be having problems keeping even one of these machines power, it is on it's own circuit, being fed directly from a fully charge MFE. It seems if you have a switch active on it for it to keep the speed up, it drains power from the machine, and refuses to recharge from the MFE. Also, it seems I cannot place more than 1 macerator or compressor on a line, they do not get power. I am sure this is a bug since a direct 128 eu/t line should be able to power more than one machine. Using glass cables as well, so no power loss.

• Hmm, I seem to be having problems keeping even one of these machines power, it is on it's own circuit, being fed directly from a fully charge MFE. It seems if you have a switch active on it for it to keep the speed up, it drains power from the machine, and refuses to recharge from the MFE. Also, it seems I cannot place more than 1 macerator or compressor on a line, they do not get power. I am sure this is a bug since a direct 128 eu/t line should be able to power more than one machine. Using glass cables as well, so no power loss.

I hope this isnt a crippling bug that I'll be able to experience for myself. I was so excited to get hone and install this mod. Damn you school.

• the singularity compressor shows up as unnamed when u but ur mouse over it or use TMI

The following statement is true. The previous statement is false.

• Hmm...for some reason my BC pipes dont extract from the 3rd slot of a centrifuge...
    Did you forget something in the INventoryCentirifugeWhateveritscalled class?

• From Crash screen, it worked fine before but i was testing out a mod tool which would let me enable and disable mods and install with ease... so i was testing it then all of i sudden i get this. I tried re installing by hand and still :/

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: ic2/BlockMultiID at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method) at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClassCond(Unknown Source) at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source) at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source) at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source) at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$000(Unknown Source) at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source) at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source) at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) at mod_IC2_AdvMachine.(mod_IC2_AdvMachine.java:32) at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source) at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source) at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source) at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Unknown Source) at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Unknown Source) at ModLoader.addMod(ModLoader.java:275) at ModLoader.readFromClassPath(ModLoader.java:1114) at ModLoader.init(ModLoader.java:825) at ModLoader.AddAllRenderers(ModLoader.java:186) at aam.(aam.java:61) at aam.(aam.java:10) at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(SourceFile:259) at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(SourceFile:629) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: ic2.BlockMultiID at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source) at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source) at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) ... 28 more

and when using geterror.bat from zombe modpack i get:

Code
    Failed to load mod from "mod_IC2_AdvMachine.class"
  • My problem is fixed... but when i was using the tool.. before i even started i made a backup of my .minecraft and then just now .... i deleted my current .minecraft so i can start fresh... then i realized that i messed up and in anger removed the items from my trash can.... now i just realized that i had my save file.... in there.. and i deleted it permently =(.

working on trying to get it back atm =(

edit: yay back =D
    edit2: :/ minecraft was trolling me.. it only contained "portalgun.properties" :/

• I greatly thank you and will place this in the OP immediately. Thank you also for pointing out the naming error. I haven't had this error, but it'll be an easy fix into the SMP version. Now to continue slaving away at it, lest the forum erupt in angry outrage.

ANGRY OUTRAGE! ARGH!

:P

Anyway, for some reason my BC pipes arent extracting from the 3rd output slot of my centrifuge, im wondering if you forgot something in the code?

• Wow, thanks for the credit int he update post. I was just shooting for silly with the post but it did make the most sense in my mind. Anyways just wanted to say keep up the good work! even though i use the addon 90% for the rotary macerators :D (especially cause mining with EE gets ya alot of ore quick)

thanks for the addon!

• Thanks :). I am trying to get more people aware of these forums/this website, and hopefully getting the mod HERE as opposed to through the Technik pack.

You made me play industrial craft! Thanks for your installation video btw! helped alot!

and is this already compactible with SMP?