Posts by MoltenX

Okay, I saw that galacticraft wasn't on the server but MicdoodleCore-1.6.2-a0.1.39.567.jar (that is crashing me) is and I can't enter without it... It's the requirement for galacticraft.

I think disabling every metal smelting and replacing it with Bloomery (made with lots of bricks or hardened clay, consumes tons of Coal) for Iron/Cu/Sn and BF for the rest would be fine :)

Mixed with 1 nugget per ore....mmmmm sounds good :) Just one problem.. it's still too easy XD Maybe make the 9 nuggets to make 1 tiny pile of some sort of dust? And increase the amount of tiny piles for 1 dust to 9?

+1 For:
    Dartcraft
    PortalGun & iChun Util
    Tinker's Construct
    Factoryzation

EDIT: +100 for GraviSuit (Really wanna make advanced nano chestplate :3)

Someone did something that created caused a crash with IC2 cables and stuff... That's rare but possible. I don't think the map will be able to run unless the place with the cables is not chunkloaded/removed or there is a fix in later version of IC2. Please send me a private message so I won't have to search for the thread to look for details if the server is on :D

Alright in the meantime I'm going to test the latest version to see if it's fixed and check out Redstone In Motion to see if the latest version actually works and is crash proof. If Galacticraft is really the source and the latest version isn't working/repaired then that's going to be removed for now. RIM will be remained removed until it's refined enough to be pretty much crash proof.

Redstone in motion is fine with the mods. There is no need to remive it, I tried a whole bunch of stuff in a local server and the crash came only from galacticraftt.