Posts by MoltenX

Ahh thanks for the notice. I really want a converter mod to take in MJ and/or steam to be able to run any machines (other than awesome GT machines) without the e net that is really bad right now. I'm going to get McMyAdim to get backups once per 6 hour cycle to only risk up to 6 hours of gaming from the stupid e net. We are almost done with getting that dedicated server up and running though!

Powercrystals has page with dev downloads... the same as IC2 - Jenkins :3 Check his thread ^^

Actually I don't know why, but there is problem with the 2x and 3x insolated HV cable... if you are standing on any type of EU storage block or EU transformer and place it the game will give crash...

Immibis microblocks and redlogic.... redstone in motion... lol why didn't I found about this server before... also you should consider adding wireless redstone or something like that.. it's a nice mod (not the CB one, it requires Forge Multipart)

Trying to place a cable while being on MFSY, MFE, BatBox, any trasnformer I get this error in the ecplipse workspace...