Posts by Kane Hart

Yeah I run it on a pretty hardcore paid whitelist server. We hit 30+ at once. We only run into one crash with the energynet and fixed was released by player here I think. Besides that the bukkit one is 100 times nicer <3

Just started getting this on our SMP server after only being up for a day fresh map. Only other mod is BC 2.2.2 and its disabled so you can't place blocks just forms oil.

This is in a way possible. But it would have to use a better sound engine I think one guy has managed to add something like this depending on what blocks are around you depth etc I assume surrounded but say soundproofing blocks would or might do the trick.

I been doing heavy testing and most plugins do work. Don't bother with things like spout or anything else that messes with packets.

The biggest problem I found out though is not a lot of plugins deal with damage value's for example if you want to block a certain block placement like recycler 250:11 you would have to block all blocks that use a machine block I think it was 250.... So yeah you can't block certain blocks yet.

But overall bukkit actually seems a bit smoother then vanilla for me so far and its working really great.

Godcraft uses Bukkit and Were using bukkit with IC2 as well. Yeah you could be an ass and prevent it but then at the end of the day it just means both sides are assholes and that both projects should be shutdown.

With the Induction Furnace(IC 1.15), and an extraction pipe from Buildcraft 2.2.1, the dusts to be smelted get extracted out of the furnace to the side faster than they can smelt, even at 100% heat. The extraction pipe sucks the items out of the input first, THEN and ONLY then does it start taking from the output side. I really hope this gets fixed soon, as this bug causes a lot of excess piping that shouldnt be necessary to set up a diamond factory shop.

I'm confused BuildCraft is their fault lol?

I got a better solution, why not make it possible to fill a cell by simply right-clicking on a source block. Or better yet make it so when you hold a stack of empty and click on the liquid, it takes a single cell out, fills it, and places it in a different stack.

I can not take credit for this idea for it has already been thought up. In fact Alblacka has even thought about including it in the official mod.

Here is the link to the post.

This I want but maybe they don't want it this easy :P