Posts by FrozenElite30

Eh, I cant use AOE KILL function from ForceField ChestPlate right now

eh. u just subtract every items'EU by 1 zero

Eh.....I really dont understand that document in that web page:pinch: , cuz im not modder.... ;(

Maybe u should add night vision into tesla helmet and quantum ring, and add a keybinding for it, just use like shift+v to turn night vision on/ off, another is why dont u add the enhanced diamond drill into the quantum ring? just let the enhanced diamond drill to replace the energetic infused matter orb in crafting, and use M+right click to change the drill's modes

Thanks :P will automatic charging add into quantum ring? I really really like it! and I got a question yesterday, how to use Tesla Rays? Shift+Ctrl is not working anymore???

Hello, I have some advises for u, I think u can add a key like F or what, to turn on/off the AOE kill function from ForceField ChestPlate, cuz sometimes i really dont want to use that function, so i have to unequip the ForceField ChestPlate, that's very inconvenient. And another advise is I hope u can make the Tesla Helmet can automatic charging, just like Ultimale Hybrid Solar Helmet from Advanced Solar Panels mod, u can just make a recipe like let the Tesla Helmet to craft with MultiCore Solar Panel or something. And I have a question, how much current can flow through the Superconductors? Ok, Last thing! I really like this mod, especially that Quantum Ring, imagine when I having the Quantum Ring and equip the Modular Power Suits! How cool it is!!!!