Posts by FrozenElite30

Thank u very much! its so helpful, but the texture problem hasn't been solved yet, I gave up to use "setTextureName", I used registerIcons, and I think I copied the right codes down to my item and blocks class, this is my code:
    Blocks:

Code
    @SideOnly(Side.CLIENT)
    	public void registerIcons(IconRegister par1IconRegister)
    	{
    		this.blockIcon = par1IconRegister.registerIcon(TestMod.modid + ":" + (this.getUnlocalizedName().substring(5)));
    	}

Items:

Code
    @SideOnly(Side.CLIENT)
    	public void registerIcons(IconRegister par1IconRegister)
    	{
    		this.itemIcon = par1IconRegister.registerIcon(TestMod.modid + ":" + (this.getUnlocalizedName().substring(5)));
    	}

Oh, I forget to tell u one thing, levelstorage is not compatible with Foresty 2.3.0.6 and NEI 1.6.1.5

Code
    GameRegistry.addRecipe(new ItemStack(TestMod.testblock), new Object[]{
    			"XYZ",
    			"XYZ",
    			"XYZ",
    			"X", Item.ingotGold, "Y", Item.ingotIron, "Z", Block.dirt
    		});

I use this code to add a shaped recipe, but every time i add this code to my main class, my Minecraft client would crash. But if I only add Smelting Recipe and Shapeless Recipe, Minecraft client would open normally, is the code wrong or java's problem?
    And everytime I click recompile.bat and startclient.bat, they show me that "can not find scalac to PATH", what does that mean?

code should be like this:

Code
    GameRegistry.addRecipe(new ItemStack(testblock), new Object[]{
    			"XYZ",
    			"XYZ",
    			"XYZ",
    		});
    Code
    GameRegistry.addRecipe(new ItemStack(TestMod.testblock), new Object[]{
    			"XYZ",
    			"XYZ",
    			"XYZ",
    		});

I use this code to add a shaped recipe, but every time i add this code to my main class, my Minecraft client would crash. But if I only add Smelting Recipe and Shapeless Recipe, Minecraft client would open normally, is the code wrong or java's problem?
    And everytime I click recompile.bat and startclient.bat, they show me that "can not find scalac to PATH", what does that mean?

mak326428, can u show me how to add a texture for item and block, i did the same way and wrote the same codes with the tutorial, but texture is still not working, my mcp\src\Minecraft already had assets, and inside the folder, it has a folder called forge, and I created a folder which has the same name with my modid, and inside my mod folder, there are textures folder, and items, blocks folders inside the texture folder, and my png name are the same with UnlocalizedName, but no matter how I try, textures are not working, did the way to add textures change or not? Oh, I forget to tell u my mcp version, my version is forge 9.11.1.942. Hope u can help me, Thx :D

The way I used to add texture is setTextureName("mymodfoldername:mytexturename"), is it right?

mak326428, can u show me how to add a texture for item and block, i did the same way and wrote the same codes with the tutorial, but texture is still not working, my mcp\src\Minecraft already had assets, and inside the folder, it has a folder called forge, and I created a folder which has the same name with my modid, and inside my mod folder, there are textures folder, and items, blocks folders inside the texture folder, and my png name are the same with UnlocalizedName, but no matter how I try, textures are not working, did the way to add textures change or not? Oh, I forget to tell u my mcp version, my version is forge 9.11.1.942. Hope u can help me, Thx :D

@Antimatter Quantum Ring:
    Of course, yes.

EDIT:
    dumping all the things i've been working on to the github
    https://github.com/mak326428/L…82c05028f77c25aa249052059

@Antimatter Quantum Ring:
    Of course, yes.

EDIT:
    dumping all the things i've been working on to the github
    https://github.com/mak326428/L…82c05028f77c25aa249052059

I got another question for u, could Buffed (Antimatter)ForceField ChestPlate protect the damage from forcefield of MFFS?
    And how about my suggestion?

WOW!!! I am so happy, this Antimatter Armor is so awesome!! I am looking forward to it!!! Eh, I have a suggestion, u can add a function to AntimatterSuit Boots, when u stand on water, the water block which is under you will freeze into ice cake, when u stand on lava, the lava block which is under u will freeze into stone, cobblestone, or obsidian. And 1 question, would u add a Antimatter Quantum Ring?

It acts as a 40 million EU lappack. What else do you want from it?

But it is only a 40 million EU lappack + Quantuam ChestPlate, so it shouldnt call ForceField ChestPlate, u should restore the "forcefield" function which can kill all the mobs in an area, but you can redo the function, when you open Area-Kill, you will drain EU continuously, but during that time, every mob who is close to you will be killed, you also can close the Area-Kill at any time, and it will stop draining EU.

In the present version, ForceField ChestPlate is completely identical with Quantum ChestPlate, it doesnt have any specials, so can u make a change for it?

I found 3 serious bugs in multiplayers, first one is when u use the Atomic Dissembler, u will quit the server directly, but the hole which was made by dissembler is still exist. Second one is when u use time accelerator, ur minecraft client will crush. Last one is about Antimatter Universe, when u try to use Antimatter to enter universe, u will quit the server, and if u use it in the singleplayer, it will shut down the internal server or crush ur client.