Posts by Mine_Sasha

SpwnX : I know they are present in GT but I wanted them in vanilla IC2 and I wanted another name c:
    xbony2 & SpwnX : I want them to be working like Aurelia and Ferru.
    Blockmaster139 : Well, I want to say yes and no, 1% yes, if the uranium you get is very very very very very low, to prevent Infinite energy gen, and 99% no, because it's way to OP.
    @Greg : I agree with you, it should be able to use storage blocks, but in that case, make aurelia and ferru work the same, so we can also use iron and gold blocks :thumbup:

Chocohead : I said I agree it need to be buffed and I know it's expensive like hell, requiring LOADS OF ENERGY, but still, if you give it regen X, you will be a lil'bit OP :P

I think cacti should actually resist to all type of humidity, but only accept hot temperature ;)
    And also, for the love of Notch, you added Ferru and Aurelia, but when are you going to add Copperfruit and Tinweed :D

Actually, in theory, a fusion reactor failure will only result an internal meltdown, because of the high temperature, but will not explode because like you said, there's no chain reaction, meaning that, people working with the reactor will be more or less OK, but I don't think so for the reactor :P

PS : Met moi en ami sur le forum Martititi.

I know that, but still, I know it's HELL EXPENSIVE (I've tried in 1.6.4) but It's balance kill if you have regen X, but I still agree it need to be buffed c:

I think to make it better and more balanced, it should give only regen II and resistance III, or else beacons won't be usefull anymore

Erm, well, I don't think it should really give slowness because it's not that cold when you think about it, since it's only water and lapis, and it's room temperature.
    No, instead it, it should be a dense liquid, as it have lapis dust in it, that will make you sink slower but also swim (in all other directions) slower.
    :P

By fusion reactor, I didn't really mean't a fusion reactor that produce energy, but plasma, that could be used for different purposes like for the plasma launcher and, if possible , some kind of energy gen. ^^'

Chocohead & SpwnX : Yeah, I understand what do you guys mean, but I based myself on the fact that you can also get a lot of Iridium from dungeon loot, thats why I said 28 plate is a minimum, because in my single player world (without MFR and quarry+), I have a LOT of iridium from dungeons, thats why I said that ^^.

Edit : And I may change the recipe in my suggestion, because you convinced me guys, I will change some of the Iridium plates with diamonds.

Meh, for me, it was mean't to be something end game, like when you already have a to much stuff, for example, after you have a laser drill from MFR or a QuarryPlus running at full speed, both collection loads of stuff, and I think that is the price to pay to have a lot of infinite EU.

Edit : 134'400'000'000 vs Infinite ?
    Not even near.
    ;)

^^, well, it's realistic if we add the weight, but I wanted this as a carbon rotor upgrade, having same efficiency, but expensive, requiring 28 reinforced iridium plates.
    May also change the recipe in my suggestion because I don't think 28 reinforced iridium plates is enought for something like this.