Posts by Mine_Sasha

I agree with Chocohead, they should add an item that can speed up the brewing, by shift right clicking it for setting the number of IRL time we want to set then right click again to insta brew stuff; it can also be a survival item, being an endgame brewing tool requiring UU matter and EU in its internal buffer and some Iridium reinforced plate as a crafting component.

Alternatively, Thunderdark can also add a Brewing analyser tool, which tells you the number of IRL your liquid has brewed, the actual state of the liquid (beer, Dragonblood...) and the number of IRL time your liquid need to take to go on the next level of strength.

+1

I like the general idea, but I just don't like the fact that the tree dies over time, instead the rubber spots should work with cycles, like the first week (minecraft time), it will give you a lot of rubber, then the second and third one, it will need some time to replenish it's "supplies", the spots would be extracted by your idea. but the treetap will take durabillity or energy if it's electric, or by some kind of MFR like harvester but IC2 style and also with energy.

Edit : Like on the current IC2, right clicking the 3d treetap will "force the rubber to be extracted" giving you more, but the spot will then disappear.

Actually, if you can make a good infrastructure with this, I'm sure you can get away with permanent 1 EU/tick.
    And once you have the water collection infrastructure done, you can make a tank room, make 2 tanks, and use a timer to alternate between them, so when one tank has like 100000000 bucket of water, switch to output mode for this tank and to collection mode for the second one.

I think this add some good gameplay mechanics, and it will make my dream to make a working hydroelectric Dam in minecraft possible :D
    And also, don't forget the hybrid mode, so you have even more EU :P

Edit : And I also think this system will be quite balanced as water in more than infinite in minecraft :P so the watermill won't produce enought EU as a primary energy source but enought as a secondary, like let's say you don't have energy anymore in your treefarm - charcoal producing - energy producing Loop factory, well this energy is infinite, but just enought to restart the whole system.

TO DO :
    Better Water Mill :
    Craft :

A-I-A
    D-B-D
    A-G-A

A = Advanced alloy
    I = Iron bar
    D = Diamond
    B = Bucket
    G = Generator

How it will work ?
    Well it will have 3 modes,
    1 : Passive Mode : Surround it with water, no changes, will work like before, maybe with a little boost.
    2 : Active Mode : Pipe Water in, it might seem op, but it will only produce 1 EU every 100 buckets of water, meaning you will need more water for more pressure (that's why recipe requires advanced alloys, diamonds and iron bar; for resisting the high pressure), for more energy, so if you want to automate it, you will need to build some kind of Dam with mass ton clusters of pumps or aqueous accumulator to make it worth better than a solar panel, meaning it will need some infrastructure.
    3 : Hybrid Mode/Passive & Active Mode : This doesn't need a description :P

In that case, we simply need to add packet limit to all the wiring, machines and storage units except for the glass fibre and the mfsu as they are quite expensive :P
    And I forgot also to ask to add electrum dust, ^^' so we can craft glass fibre with electrum instead of silver :D

Here's a suggestion for a new E-net system for the IC2 exp. for 1.7.10, so basically, here's how it's gonna work :

We will have :
    -Packets :
    The max number of packets that can go in the cable, if the cable get to much of it, it fries.
    -EU loss :
    The loss of EU with the cables.
    -Max EU :
    The max number of EU that can go in the cable, if the cable get to much of it, it fries.

So now, here is how it will work :
    Each generators/storage units/transformers will always output x (1,2,3,4,5,infinite) packets of x (32, 128, 512, 2048) EU.
    Each Cable will have it's own max number of packets, max number of EU and loss.
    All storage units can accept infinite number of packets, but a limit number of EU.
    Here is the loss/maxpackets/maxEU of each cables :

(Non insulated) Cable : MaxPackets : MaxEU : Loss/blocks :
    Tin ; 1 ; 32 ; 1
    Copper ; 2 ; 128 ; 0.5
    Gold ; 3 ; 512 ; 0.5
    Steel ; 4 ; 2048 ; 1.5

Cable : MaxPackets : MaxEU : Loss/blocks :
    Tin ; 2 ; 32 ; 0.5
    Copper ; 3 ; 128 ; 0.25
    Gold ; 3 ; 512 ; 0.25
    Steel ; 5 ; 2048 ; 1
    Glass Fibre ; infinite ; 8192 ; 0
    LVtransformer ; 2 ; 128 ; NA
    MVtransformer ; 3 ; 512 ; NA
    HVtransformer ; 4 ; 2048 ; NA
    EVtransformer ; 5 ; 8192 ; NA

Here's the output of the generators/storage units/transformers

Generator : OutputPackets : OutputEU :
    Generator/Stirling Generator ; 1 ; 32
    KineticGenerator ; 2 ; variable (32-512)
    GeoGenerator ; 3 ; 32
    SolarPanel ; 1 ; 32
    WaterMill ; 1 ; 32
    NuclearReactor ; 5 ; variable (32-8192)
    BatBox ; 1 ; 32
    CESU ; 2 ; 128
    MFE ; 3 ; 512
    MFSU ; 4 ; 2048
    LVtransformer ; 1 ; 32
    MVtransformer ; 2 ; 128
    HVtransformer ; 3 ; 512
    EVtransformer ; 4 ; 2048

With those changes, we will have a rebalanced E-Net similar to the old one, the main changes will be that :
    Adding 2 generators won't output 64 EU anymore (like in the Exp. version) but 2Packetsx32EU per ticks.
    Solar Spamming won't be possible anymore unless you use a LOT of glass fibre because each solar panels output 1 packet.

Also, please change the silver in the glass fibre recipe to electrum dust, so it will be more expensive.
    And for machinery and other generators I haven't mentionned, for the maxEU and maxPackets, I let you decide guys.
    And each transformer upgrades add +1 to the maxEU (32->128) and +1 to the maxPackets (1->2)

Now, what I'm doing wrong ?
    ;(

Invultri, I tried making the Kirara required "ModPack" but for some reasons, I can't launch it without a crash, I don't see what I have done wrong, except for the fact that I download the lastest underground biomes version because the asked version was for some reason missing in the site. Well, here's the crash :