Posts by M11xStryker

My ideas in no specific order:

Achievement 1: "Double Income!" - Make a Macerator.

Achievement 3: "Try shocking me now!" Triple insulate a HV wire.

Achievement 2: "Sweet Hum of EU!" - Make a Generator and turn it on.

Achievement 4: "Bronzeman!" - Make a full suit of bronze armour

love IC, love BC, NEVER GOING BACK! :)

Once you go IC and BC....YOU NEVER GO BACK!
    I mean seriously, IC and BC are some of the most epic minecraft (maybe even video game) mods of all time!

More on topic however...
    Alblaka:
    Only 1 operation at a time? But we're losing 50% production capacity :C
    Doesn't sound very industrious to me :P

While I realize you hold no obligation to me, or my opinons, I would GREATLY appreciate it if you could put two inputs in, allowing for the full production capacity.
    However, if this is due to an impossibility with the code, or would require modification to Buildcraft files, I understand. In any case, I am still very grateful for the added BC pipe compatibility :D! Keep up the great work Alblaka!

Painter? SWEET!!!
    Curious, is it possible to make the painter do textures as well?
    Make a "wood" house, that is actually a concrete house with a wood texture painted over.
    This would be useful to make structures that would not burn down easily and would be durable.

As far has how to put this in the actual game however, I am not sure. Solid colors are easy as you can use dyes. This texture idea (if it is possible) would be a bit harder.

it doesn't make sense that you can play around uranium ores, play with uranium, and play around active nuclear reactors and not get killed by extream radiation exposure.

Well forgive me, but it doesn't make sense that blocks are able to defy gravity by floating in mid air. But that is beside the point.
    Radiation would be an interesting feature. However, I wouldn't want the ores to produce radiation, as that would be a major hassle during mining.

Hello, I just downloaded IC2 and WOW IS IT FREAKIN AWESOME! I thought IC1 was awesome...but IC2 just makes it look worthless.
    However I do have a few questions:

(1) What is the purpose of insulation?

(2) What does the magnetizer do?

(3) How does the pump work?

I realize these are fairly trivial questions, but I am unable to find any documentation regarding these questions. If there is some sort of read-me I did notice, or other form of documentation, please do point me in the right direction.

Thanks!

- Name/Nick

M11xStryker

- MC-Forum Nick / IC-Forum Nick / Minecraft Acountname
    M11xStryker. I go by that name for all minecraft related matters.

- Timezone you're living in, given in GMT
    Central Timezone, GMT - 5
    Geographically, USA, Missouri

- The position you want to take
    Beta tester please.

And no, I do not have any experience in matters such as beta testing. I do learn quickly however.