Posts by chloe

This is pretty much a client-side only update, so you can update your version before your server does.

Please at least fix the bug that doesn't allow Project Red Wires to attach to the Top or Bottom of the block. They attach to the sides, but not the top or bottom. This is a problem when trying to build tight systems with limited space.

purrrrrdy please :)

Oh wow, talk about your throwback thursdays.

So great to see this updated!

Xbony2 is like the Port Master :)

Thank you - and I hope to see this fully debugged and working!

BTW Xbony2, do you have a Jenkins or Github for your projects?
    Also, do you think it would be better to start a new thread for this ported version? Would be nice to have an opening page that I didn't have to search through the thread to know or find if the mod has been updated.

I know this mod is for Nuclear Control, etc. However, I like using the Information Panels for many things.

Would it be possible to add a Sensor Kit and Card for Railcraft?

I would like to monitor the inventory of Loaders and Unloaders, as well as it tell me how much power is in the new Feeder Unit that powers Electric Loco's and so forth/ There is also a multiblock transformer for converting RF to Electric Train power.

Like I said, I know this is for mainly IC2 an Gregtech, but it would be nice to expand the usage of those panels to all the goodies in Rail craft.

New version- 1.2.0a-Mustard. This was going to be named after Master801, but I was attacked by Nazis and couldn't spell it correctly. This version fixes the stretched GUI texture, makes everything more nice, fast and stable, and adds Chloe's textures. Most of the bug fixing was by Master801 :P

Download

This is really cool. I'm going to do a Mod spot light on this :) Thx for adding my textures in. How awesome!

I'll look at that soon. Can you try without Chickenbones' mods for testing purposes?

Anyway, new version with the Gregtech recipe fixes. Version 2.0.8c.

Normal Version
    Src

O.K. I tested it.

I tried it with just IC2 and NC2 2.0.8c and no other mods. Same thing.

Crash Report here: http://pastebin.com/rTHv0gYm

Oh and by the way, Advanced Information Panels are graphically glitching out again when you place them in the world.
    Graphic issue seems resolved in 2.0.8c

:|

I have a crash report for a bug. (I think)

If I trying using a liquid Array card by putting the liquid cards in, then the array card, it crashes. I can't combine them at all in the crafting table without a crash of minecraft. It didn't crash the server though - just crashed my local client connection completely. Had to reboot from Launcher.

Here is the crash report: http://pastebin.com/zFcYU5NL

EDIT: I tried it with several types of crafting tables - and it all does the same thing.
    I ran this test in IC2NuclearControl-2.0.6a and 2.0.8b and the same problem is there.

Using:

Minecraft 1.7.10
    Forge .1231
    IC2NuclearControl-2.0.6a - 2.0.8b
    industrialcraft-2-2.2.650-experimental

I didn't include Chloe's textures cause' I got lazy (next update maybe?).

Oh cool, please do include in the next update. That would be neat if you could add all three. Just add them in the config as options Chloe-1, Chloe-2 or Chloe-3 texture options. I actually got used to my own texture, so it would be nice to have it as an option to simply set in the config :)

If you or anyone else would ever like me to make some textures, I'd be happy to help :)

Thanks for updating :)

Looking for IC2 Tutorials?

Hey guys,

I'm someone that likes building very detailed IC2 and technical builds. I also make LONG and in-depth tutorial videos.

If your looking for more information on IC2 and want some in-depth looks and examples of "how to build" IC2 machines, Nuclear Fluid Reactors, generate energy from IC's steam, Kinetic or Hot Coolants, or how to convert power from one mod's power system to another, then check out my channel for my IC2 Pro Series of videos, along with many other mods like Gregtech, EnderIO, ProjectRed, Railcraft, Mekanism and more!

My Latest video:

Learn how to build my IC2 Hot Coolant CHILLERS that are both extremely efficient and stylish!

Enjoy!

Sorry about the audio on this first one - I had an issue with my mic, but its fixed now.

From my testing, it already works :) you just need to use your liquid sensor kit on the tank fluid intake block.

I'm sorry - my derp :)

Thank you so much! It DOES work, and its awesome!

BTW, LOVE the advanced info panels - one of the best improvements aesthetically for building purposes, and has been something I had wanted for a long time - THANK YOU.

Do you think using this same idea, you could make an EU Flat Panel Lamp that worked just like your Advanced Info panels, that they costed real EU. Maybe a ULV Flat Panel Lamp (Multi-Color option the same as Advanced info panel) that you could run your wires to and power them, but the thickens could be adjusted the same as the Advanced info panel? Maybe something that looked like Project Red's Lamp BLocks, but were lights and adjustable thickness.

I have installed the Advance flat panel info screens at an angle in my "command room" for my nuclear plant, and wanted some lights that matched in thickness and being able to put on an angle... would be cool to have lights that matched the info panels. AE2 did this by putting in illuminators to match their terminal screens and it really is cool. :D

I think it would look better without green parts. yellow and green dont fit. :D

i personally like version 1 much more that 2 and 3, but thats just my opinion

Well, the color is meant to look like it is glowing inside. Not sure why it would look green to you. But its light blue and Cyan, which I guess is a tint of light blue and green? Anyway, it fits my color schemes for my server nicely. I went with a MFSU type texture because I did NOT want to confuse it with a transformer, and instead make it look like it would pair with the normal MFSU, MFE, CESU and Batbox. Those items do not have a 5 pin out put port on them - only transformers do. I understand why Greg had made his look this way because the AESU was a hybrid of both a Transformer and a Storage unit. But the AFSU is not a hybrid. Its just a storage unit. This is why i choose a MFSU looking scheme.

Never the less, looking forward to seeing Mine_sasha's final textures. :) I like Gregerizing everything!