Posts by Cosmology27

I see on the wiki that modern IC2 removed lossless mode. I'm using an electric wrench just messing with my system to get it improved, and I all of a sudden realize two things are missing from my inventory, both of which were transformers. I checked a few hoppers nearby, but I just don't see the pieces anywhere (and it's not a complicated room yet). Also, the machines didn't "break" because I didn't get a machine block. They're just gone. Is there a way that this can happen by accident or something? Or is it a known bug? (I checked the list and I don't see it in current bugs)

I had some distilled water in fluid cells (it was easier to remove it that way at the time). Now I want to actually use the distilled water (making coolant). How do I actually get the liquid out of the cells, and into something like the fluid/solid canning machine?

Thanks for the help!

So I had my own mod pack I made from scratch, which included IC2e and Gregtech.
    I have now switched to FTB Monster, and added Gregtech.
    I would like to use my world from my old game in the new one.
    The problem I get is IC2e telling me that the IDs are different between the world and the game.
    Every other mod I've ever used does one of two things. 1 = keeps the blocks, or 2 = kills the blocks.
    Instead, IC2e won't load the world, and gives me a message of which block is causing the problem, and then the whole program closes.
    The problem is that if I change the whole .cfg for IC2e in my FTB Monster game to the .cfg from the old pack, then the game stays at the Mojang screen and never finishing launching. If I change the IDs one by one, it just keeps telling me a new ID each time, one by one, through all the blocks IDs. It's going to make me go through every ID, which I'm fine with, but I already know it won't launch properly because I've tried switching them all.

How are people to go about using other worlds? What should I do?
    I know it's experimental, but is the finish build going to fix this problem with conflicting IDs?

I have industrialcraft-2_2.0.336-experimental installed. I also have GregTech, and NEI addons installed. I've disabled the hidden recipes in the IC2 config.
    For some reason, I still cannot see many of the IC2 recipes, which is very annoying, especially since I'm running a server.
    Also, I cannot build any of these recipes, even when looking it up on the wiki. My NEI doesn't even have the regular machine block anymore either. It has all the machine hulls, and the machine casings though. I've tried all of these in the recipe, and it still doesn't work.
    Anyone able to help me out? Thanks