Posts by MrOrange

Please show the screenshots, how to build these monorails. I do not quite understand this.

Even more considering IC² "messy code".

@above: I don't think money is the problem.
    What functioning parts of the code you need? Machines, energy network, crops, armor, tools, etc?

All together. Excuse me, maybe it's all a whole looks very spontaneous and brazenly, but .. it will really help.

Overall - I can use my code. But again, I repeat, the source code for IC2 and HT at a great pace would increase the progress of project development. As well, we have some budget, in the amount of a certain amount, which could be passed after some reward if you help me with this.

Actually using IC2 code is more trouble than it's worth, as people who have actually seen the source code have already pointed out to you.

For me it is not so much the problem as well as its solution, such as the source code for speed up the development process, and of course the development team IC2 Andes GT will not be forgotten, received special thanks at the release of the project.

Why would you need the source code? I don't recommend using it at all, only the API (if needed).

As they say, "Why reinvent the wheel when it is already done for you?". So. This code is needed to ensure that would be easier to implement many of the subtleties mod. This source code IC2 and GT in very many points will accelerate and simplify development. In the case of transferring a copy of the source code, I undertake not to distribute it under any circumstances, since it does not make any sense. My interest is only to accelerate the development process.

I think you are giving too few information for a big thing like the source code.
    Can you please tell us more about your project, your goals, what is for and why you need IC² source code?

Again I apologize for Googletranslate and my bad English .
    My project is more than just a collection of different mods in Minecraft. My team is going to implement a somewhat unusual project. Speaking of GregTech addon , it would not prevent code too . So . Our project is the realization of some invented the solar system , which will be a number of planets (the worlds ) . Get to them will be sent into space . Space for part of the project has already been implemented by my friend , there is source code https://github.com/Cr0s/Warpdrive. In general , the idea is that players will have their own profession and level of player who will be the number of broken \ placed cubes. Each profession will have its own feature , and these features are available crafting opportunities in general. Some professions will have more HP, others more then anything in this way. In the project a lot of concepts that can distinguish this project from a number of others.

In general , the source code IC2 and GregTech need to implement some things , focusing on the code of these mods. The original code does not need changing .

1. I wouldn't recommend anyone to use IC2 Sourcecode.
    2. The Code of IC2 is a royal mess as way too many very different people had been working on it.
    3. Don't use Google-Translate for a serious proposal.
    4. Don't add random Icons to something that is supposed to be official, Smileys are okayish but also bad.

Sorry for my bad English.. Yes, I have learned above.

I am a Russian developer of one of the developing global project. At this point, we have a variety of perspectives and ideas that are waiting to be implemented. We begin to write its global supplement that will fundamentally affect the game. At the moment, we need the source code of Industrial Craft 2. This will help us to develop further, if you need, the development team is not hard to help us develop, share with us your source fashion, we would be very grateful. Can you give me IC2 source for 1.6.4? Thank you for your attention.

:Reactor:

My E-Mail: minecraftsrv@mail.ru

Help me, please. I hope for your loyalty and understanding.