Posts by omagaalpha

Just download and installed only find image icon for mods does not work alls them white square with small black square. Tried all I can think which is updated forge version latest and get rid all mods not need for it to run and still have same issued. Which make wonder anyone else get this issued?

Just download installed only find image icon for mods does not work alls white square with small black square. Tried all think which updated forge version latest and get rid all mod not need for it to run and still have same issued. Which make wonder anyone else get this issued? oops wrong trhead

Reason for idea is that I thinking decrease cpu load of from have multple same machine
    I had idea of what if we took machines(more so generator) that if like 3 by 3 of solar panels that in stand of 9 out 9 runing checks just have center machine value increase to be represent value from others solar panels and since center one is only need for cable to be attach to it. Of course other generator too since it would simulated bigger machine. So like have 3 by 3 by 3 water generator,wind generator, or nuclear generator.