Posts by CreepingTornac

Hey,
    I've got a question related to external cooling by water(or air).
    I read it's a 3*3sphere or something like that.
    And I'm not sure if sphere means cube, since we are in minecraft ^^

Can you send me a kind of shematic?
    :Reactor:...Beeing reactor
    MinecraftSlime...Beeing a chamber
    :Force Field:...Beeing outsided water?

So for example:
    Layer below lowest chamber
    :Force Field: :Force Field: :Force Field:
    Layer with lowest chamber:
    :Force Field: MinecraftSlime :Force Field:
    And so one?

I really appreciate your help

1) I dunno
    2) I'm always removing them with a Diamond Drill(you get the chambers back), haven't tested any other tools yet
    3) Destroy a chamber and wrench it :P

I'm using redpower, wanted to edit it in my post right now, but for some reasons I can't such up items with transposers(I read it was possible)

€dit:Seems like i found the problem. I repatched my minecraft.jar and :thumbup:
    Thanks for your help.

€dit2:
    Damn. I'm able to recycle all overflowing buckets, but I can't get the reactor filled fast enough to prevent a melt down -.-
    Kinda annoying.

Hey,
    I've got an important(at least to me) question:
    I attempted to build a reactor that "feeds" itself with waterbuckets, but I wasn't able to time it correctly, so I decided to try something that buffers the overflow. Well, I tried things like Obsidian Pipes from BC, but I can't manage to get all items to the pipes. It's really hard for me to discribe what I wan't to say, 'cause my english is not that good.
    Can you give me a pic of your reactors?
    I searched the forum aswell, but didn't find anything that could help me.

I don't know the source, but I'm pretty sure, that Energy only drains, if there is something that can handle it(let's call exploding "handling", too :)).
    Otherwise you would actually loos your energy on every single output, even if there is nothing connected.
    And since only 3EU from the Batbox are missing, the MFE can't send it's 128EU :)

I hope i didn't completly fail with my attempt to anwser competently :)
    ----------------------------------
    Thanks to everybody investing some valuable time of your life to give me an answer.

Hey,
    I've got a little question for you, guys.
    If I use a MFSU that outputs 512EU/t and wire it to a HV Transformer, I get an output of ~2000EU/t.
    Same thing for MFE linked to LV Transformer, how do thoes 128EU/t become 32EU/t?
    Is there a kind of internal storage, that sends out ~2000 EU, as soon as there is enough EU inside?

I'm just courious and I can't stop wondering, even if there will be no change in gameplay as soon as I know.

Thanks in advance and don't hit me for my english-skills :)